NocVision's BIG E-Liquid Giveaway!

NocVision

Hey guys & gals!

I am really wanting to do a big e-liquid giveaway soon. I think it will be fun, not only for me, but for everyone that's involved!

The e-liquid is not homemade, but is actually juice from Mister-E-Liquid, Mt. Baker Vapor, Alice in Vapeland, ECBlend Flavors, & FuZion Vapor.
The e-liquid up for grabs consist of 18mg or 16mg Nicotine & 70% or 80%PG/30% or 20%VG (depending on which juice). There are many different flavors as well.
(If you prefer a higher % VG, just let me know before I ship the bottle).

The winners will be randomly selected using http://getcoffee.at/ (a random name picker).
Each winner only wins once. (To be fair to others, 1 person cannot win 2 prize bottles of e-liquid).

Once the winners have been selected, each one will be contacted for me to get their shipping information.
(You're e-liquid will be shipped to you for free within 24 hours of receiving your shipping information).

This contest is very easy to participate in. Just subscribe to my YouTube channel here!
NocVision's new YouTube channel is for ECF, electronic cigarettes, e-liquid, & other fun stuff.

The list of subscribers will be taken and entered into the random name selector.
I will continue to select names until all of the e-liquid bottles have found a new home to be sent to. :)
Just remember, you have to subscribe in order to be put on that list!

Once all of the winners have been selected, I will post their names here & I will also have a new video up announcing who they are.

Updates & Other Information relating to the giveaway will be posted in this thread as well.

Good luck, good health & vape on!

-NocVision

1/24/13 Update:
+The plan is to give away a certain number of bottles at once, sort of a fun Grand Opening giveaway... then a weekly annual giveaway after the first winners have gotten their e-liquid.
+If you win & prefer 0mg Nicotine please let me know before I ship the liquid to you.
+The number of bottles that will be won is TBD.

+I'm just waiting for my shipment of empty bottles to come in. Each bottle will have 8 ml of e-liquid in it.
Note: These bottles are glass & they have a dropper cap. Click here for a picture of the bottle.

Hey guys!

Well, I've filled & accurately labeled all of your bottles!

There's 13. I think that will be it. I miigght decide to make a couple more... who knows?! :tongue:

Anyway... I took a picture for you guys to take a look.
I will initiate the process of selecting the winners very soon!

Don't worry. If you win a bottle, I will do my best to get a hold of you.

Until next time....

-Noc

(Go ahead & click the picture for a larger view. After clicking it once, you can click that image again to view it at its original 8 mega pixel quality).
giveawayeliquids.th.jpg

P.S.
There's still time! Subscribe to my YouTube channel to be included!