Hello

valtaria

Lol, Im just posting to introduce myselfnew to vaping and new to forum. Im 2 to 4 pack a day smoker, was introduced to vaping through family and people ive worked alongside offshore.I notice on long drives and in the mornings I wold chainsmoke, just to have something in my hands, and offshore there is always someone who has made the transition to electronic cigarettes, so I tried it and here I am.I started with V2 and was very happy and surprised. I wanted to use liquid so I could shop around and after 2 months Ive ended up with a ego vv, from apollo.. and a V tube from apollo. Im using Ce4, Ce5, T3,viva nova, mini nova clearomizers.I have a tank clearomizer but I experienced leaks off the bat so Ive never really used it.I have dual coil clearomizers, dont like them but I dont have enoughexperence to have informed opinion.I think im going to stick with the Ce5s and viva nova due to replacable wicks.Im getting liiquid from apollo,V2, and Ecblend. I have discovered High pg at 2.4 ohms, and 4.2 volts is my personal preference so far, but I have up to 100 perent pg and pg has not neccessarily given more throat hit. I do love ecblend..but so far the best overall liquid Ive gotten(not taking flavoroptions into account) has been V2s cherry. I havent gotten anything to hit like it.PS sorry double post lag from work computer.Anyways I am very new any feedback would be great.