Hey All. New Member Here

AgentSmith

Hi all..

I'm just getting into vaping. I tried once before & the crappy e-cig I bought in 7 11 made my chest feel heavy & was not a good vape at all. I recently learned that.. um yep.. that's what happens when you buy a cheap piece of crap.

I decided to make the switch for a few reasons. First off... I am really sick of smoking cigarettes. I can't light up anymore without thinking of all the garbage I'm inhaling. Also... I like the idea of being able to "smoke" at work without having to step outside. Another thing is.. I don't smoke at home because it triggers my girlfriend's asthma. It would be nice to fulfill the urge while relaxing on the couch or with my morning coffee AT the kitchen table again.

One thing I noticed too is.. I don't always need a full cigarette. usually I'm good after 2 or 3 drags, but then I feel obligated to smoke the whole thing because they're so damn expensive. With an e-cig I'd just get what I need & put it down.

Welcome to Vapor Talk. You've come to a great place. Wonderful people just full of information and eager to help.

Congrats on your switch from analogs. I and we here think you've made a great choice both for yourself and for others.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. There's always some one willing and able to answer or send you to someone who can.

So good luck and happy vaping!