How Long Does 10 Ml Last You?

Hello to all im new and i want to ask how much the liquid of 10ml enough? For a week?

Thanks for reply.

executor, that all depends on your vaping habit. I vape maybe 2 to 3 ML's a day and I think I'm a moderate vapor. Some people vape 5 or more!

It's all in how you vape. I'm a heavy vaper. I'm usually vaping from the time I get up till I go to bed. So some days it's 6 or 7 mls a day, maybe more. " Your mileage may vary"

My biggest suggestion would be to make sure that you always have enough stored up just in case..nothing worse than running out of juice, except maybe running out of batteries.

As one of our long timers here always says "back-ups back-ups back-ups!!!

Good luck and happy vaping!

Edited by snubber

I used to get a work week(5 days) out of a 10ml. More powerful ecigs will go through more juice and I vape more often now so 2 or 3 days tops. I think the 10ml size is good to buy 2 or 3 at a time so you can try different things and when you find one you really like just get a 30ml and that will last you a while.

I'm averaging 4-6ml a day.

Like Mike, I avged 3 10ml bottles a week when first starting. But with every dropped T-cig, more vaping took place, so it gradually increased accordingly.

Now I can put away 4-6ml without problem, because of the delivery device I'm using is a thirsty one. (Genesis Rebuildable Atty). Therefore, I always have 2 gennys going per day, and sometimes 3 gennys... all with different flavors, and all alternated to suit.

Much better than 1/2 T-cigs and 1/2 juice!!

Very true that it depends on your vaping habit. I get a little over a week out of 30mils but I also use 50/50 in every flavor. I'm thinking that a thicker juice would cape more slowly than a thinner mix. I'm going to try 100% vg next week. I tried Bobas Bounty in 50/50 and now I want to try the true form LOL. So I'll let you know if there's a difference. Oh I'm also pretty consistent at 8 watts.