Welcome To The Variable Voltage (Vw) Devices Sub.

mse12

Yes I saw that... So wats up anyway.. Sry were blowing up the topic... But I'm curious are u building or vaping with interest in conversation learning ect?

Im not sure I understand your question.

We used to have a "Cloud Chasing" sub forum here where mechs & RBA's etc were discussed. That forum was changed to "Rebuildable Atomizer Systems." If there is enough interest to develop a seperate Mech Mod sub forum it would be very easy to develop.

It would make some sense to have one below the VV VW board or below the rebuildable atty's. It would be nice to have it separated when looking for help. :)

Are you looking for a forum that talks building.. Or wat we like better? Wat mods were using? If it was your sub forum wat would it be titled and wat subjects would be covered? [emoji4]

Im not the one asking for a new sub forum. Im asking if there is interest for a mechanical mod sub forum. If there is, I will ask the boss to develop one :)

I have put in a request with the Godfather. I'll let you know what he decides. :)

Very cool Ive been trying to get some conversation myself about just mecs in general.. Tops are important too but not if u can't understand the way ur mod works then wat are you rebuilding to achieve? Besides there's all kinds of issues sub ohms vaping safe.. Ohms amps and watts /volt.. Still need to know all that if your mec mod vaping...? Let us know... In the meantime I've posted some stuff in modding just because it was the only place I could figure to get a conversation started? Besides right after this conversation was going and I already watch because of my vamo and my itaste

Anybody really like their Provari?

When I first started vaping I used a spinner and plastic tanks (had to start somewhere)..It wasn't long till I upgraded to the VV Provari V2, and I wound up with 3 of them..but now they sit on my shelf after I discovered really how under powered they are, and severely restricting what I could run on them.. they are collecting dust and haven't been used in a over a year after I upgraded to mechanical mods and RDA's..but when I look at them I was wondering if anybody out there actually likes them..lol 99888277f4163115d9384b741327dacc.jpg

Edited by smacksy

I've never used it but I have heard some good things about the provari.. Perhaps new ones? Idk. I barely use that rainbow vamo v5 I started in here since Dec 3 I got the nemi.. Poor thing is my main vape.. I can't step back into it as much as I want to.. I'd use it with a nautilus but I have not been able to get into another rebuild in the coils.. I'll get around to it after the holidays... Lol

Although you've decided that mechs or other high power mods are the right thing for you, not all travel that path, nor have the resources to own 3 provaris to collect dust..... I'd hate to think that someone starting with a cigalike, ego, etc... would get turned off on vapeing because they don't have or can't afford these devices. The hard part of being an experienced vaper is remembering how it all started for them. It's grown so much in the last cpl years that we can forget what it's like to start anymore. JMO

At the end of the day to answer your question, if you bought 3 of them you must have felt they were a good product.

Edited by fishguy1123

Although you've decided that mechs or other high power mods are the right thing for you, not all travel that path, nor have the resources to own 3 provaris to collect dust..... I'd hate to think that someone starting with a cigalike, ego, etc... would get turned off on vapeing because they don't have or can't afford these devices. The hard part of being an experienced vaper is remembering how it all started for them. It's grown so much in the last cpl years that we can forget what it's like to start anymore. JMO

Can't Agee more..yes your right..I wouldn't want to turn anybody away from vaping an pen style e-cig..But my post asked if anybody really likes their provari...not debate the paths we choose or can afford...your reply didn't state either way...please stay on topic, or don't post..thanks

• 3 years later...