Welcome To The Variable Voltage (Vw) Devices Sub.

mse12

I will take the first post here to welcome everyone to the new sub! This space is dedicated to all of the so-called advanced pv's out there. This could be anything from a Darwin to a first gen LT to the tried and true Provari. I hope this space proves to be beneficial to all. So anything dealing with an advance pv can be put here. Questions are welcome. :thumbup:

@mse12 Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! Your first "sticky" :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dude! You got pinned! :thumbsup:

(what's the prize for second post in a new sub?) :question:

Edited by Rixter

welll guess I am # 3 post lol have been using my EVIC since last friday . I think it is great . I use it with a viva nove and 1.8 coil with no problems . have also put a 2.4 ohm vision on it and a couple different caro tanks all worked well . set on 4.8 volts and 14.1 watts with the viva nova it is my sweet spot . it is a lot lighter than my vamoo and a bit shorter . it is about the same weight as a lava tube .

all the trick menu,s are fun lol but not a lot of usfull info .... I dont care how many times I have puffed etc but it is kinda neet

Performance wise it is great , with the above mentioned setting and a 2600 mah battery that comes with it it will last almost 2 days on a charge , but I have been charging it every night . I puff a lot so those are good figures for comparison a twist set on 4.2 v and with a vision 2.4 my between charge time is about 8 to 10 hours

Great product IMO well made and with the computer hookup about as hi tech as there is out there

Just a heads up reminder about warm buttons, courtesy of HealthCabin because of the new Vamo's V2 spring.

(an SB spring or Helix spring (hot springs) work great)

Emergency Notice
Dear customers,
We are very sorry to inform you that we stop selling eGo Bamboo APV(Stainless/Chrome/Black Chrome) for a while because the big wide spring in the cap has big resistance, which makes the Bamboo cap very hot when Bamboo is working, especially when Bamboo works at a high Voltage or Wattage with a low resistance atomizer. We are working on new good springs with low resistances and expect to get new springs ready in some days.
We will resume selling the products and their caps when the new springs are ready.
If you have Bamboos (Vamo's) with the wider big wrong springs, please stop using the products and contact us by ticket system.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please feel free to let us know by using Help Desk and submiting a ticket.
We look forward to always being able to serve you better.
Health Cabin

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I will take the first post here to welcome everyone to the new sub! This space is dedicated to all of the so-called advanced pv's out there. This could be anything from a Darwin to a first gen LT to the tried and true Provari. I hope this space proves to be beneficial to all. So anything dealing with an advance pv can be put here. Questions are welcome. [emoji106]

Great, but I can't seem to find a mechanical sub-forum..I own 3 mech mods and 4 VW mods so I kind of like to like to visit both sub forums..thanks!

Great, but I can't seem to find a mechanical sub-forum..I own 3 mech mods and 4 VW mods so I kind of like to like to visit both sub forums..thanks!

Not a mechanical sub forum but what is there to a mech mod besides a tube and a switch : http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/334-rebuildable-atomizer-systems/

Not a mechanical sub forum but what is there to a mech mod besides a tube and a switch : http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/334-rebuildable-atomizer-systems/

Well a lot actually..voltage drop, copper or stainless, hybrid top cap maybe, spring or magnetic switches, mods and prices, recessed button or a damn locking ring, authentic or clones, etc..maybe I'm on the wrong forum..lol

Well a lot actually..voltage drop, copper or stainless, hybrid top cap maybe, spring or magnetic switches, mods and prices, recessed button or a damn locking ring, authentic or clones, etc..maybe I'm on the wrong forum..lol

Jeff.. No i here you... I have both myself and I'm just starting to vape on mec mods (or should I say my first mec mod) and I'd love to discuss much more of the stuff u mentioned there is a forum for mec mods.. I'm on tap talk though.. So I can't link u.. But I'm learning all of these.. Just start a thread in mods topics?

Jeff.. No i here you... I have both myself and I'm just starting to vape on mec mods (or should I say my first mec mod) and I'd love to discuss much more of the stuff u mentioned there is a forum for mec mods.. I'm on tap talk though.. So I can't link u.. But I'm learning all of these.. Just start a thread in mods topics?

I'm on Tapatalk too..but I do belong to several other forums that have plenty of sub forums on mechs..so its no big deal here..thx

All I can say I know there is a lot of us out here that love our mechs and look for good sources of info on them.

I'm on the west coast and in every B&M shop I've visited all the guys use mechs, and believe me there is a lot shops here in San Diego county..they got there choice and the fact they choose mechs over amped up VW devices says alot..I personally favor mechs as I've had both.. 39f44ee242f6836916572ed6753e5399.jpga2527b7952d255133e80e55cf9963a3e.jpg

These are just a few of my mechs

Edited by smacksy