FIRESALE FINAL CALL! -  The Vapor Talk Store has a huge Fire Sale on all 3rd party products. While supplies last, all sales final, huge price cuts!!! - Click Here to Visit the Vapor Talk Store

Sign in to follow this  
mse12

Discountvapers Any Experience?

Hey all thinking of making a purchase here. Any reports good or bad? I've never done any business with them. I did see one positive review under supplier review. Just checking before I do.

Awesome, thanks. I actually dug a little deeper and found what I wanted about $4 cheaper at another vendor! Yay, I just ordered my first rebuildable! I'm excited to try it!

Hi there!

I pretty much ONLY shop at Discount Vapers! LOVE Eric Gormly, the owner. He just won the 2012 Best Customer Service Badge from a LOT of voters! They had this HUGE voting thing, and HIS store won it! IF you have a question for him, email it at the bottom right, and I swear, within 2 hours, he's answered your question!

He orders and gets in stock what the people want.

He is VERY customer service oriented, hence, the award! You'll see it at the upper right top area! He won out over 6 or 8 other HUGE Vendors!

He does tend to run out of things QUICKLY! That's because his customer base is HUGE!

He'll go to the ends of the earth for you!

I would NEVER hesitate to shop at his store, and I ONLY shop at his store for the most part, unless I can't get what I need when I need it. Sometimes you just can't wait, and with most of this stuff that comes from China, you NEVER know when it's coming in. He gets a pretty good idea, and has a section where he lists what's coming in, and ONLY posts it once he KNOWS it's coming in.

His prices are GREAT! As compared to most other Vendors, I can't find them cheaper. Also, he has a LOT of things "I" like, and he happens to be one of the very FEW who does carry them.

I can't say enough about him.

I''ve NEVER had a problem

Also, once you've shopped there 5 times, you automatically get a 5% discount EVERY time you shop there! GREAT place!

I'll sing his praises any day!

Glad you found what you needed for $4 less, but I hope their customer service is as good as his! Like I just said, he'll go to the end of the earth for you!

He really cares about is customers!

I am surprised by all the good reviews. Unfortunately, I am not a satisfied customer. I ordered a couple of batteries (first time purchaser with them).  I received the batteries within a couple of weeks. One of the batteries didnt work, so I mailed it back to the address given for returns on the website, along with a note explaining I was returning the one for a replacement... That was over a month ago.... I have not heard back from them. I had also sent an email to them last week requesting status,  again, no response. I do not intend to purchase from this company again. 

That's why I have been buying from the VT store lately, so far everything has been great, but if things get screwed up I can whine to Chris and am sure he will make it right.

Sign in to follow this  

Vapor Talk Forum

Vapor Talk is a worldwide retailer of electronic cigarettes, e liquids, vape mods & more! Our Store and Online Vape Forum has served over 1 million+ Users since 2008.

Locations

Vapor Talk North America
Address: 41419 Pear Street, Murrieta, CA 92562
Phone: 1-888-315-VAPOR

Vapor Talk China
Locations: Beijing, Qingdao
Phone: +88-1-400-698-2209