Alien Vapor's Boba's Bounty

robv1978

Ahhhh.. Bobas Bounty.. The stuff of legends.. supposedly. I ordered it in 50/50 @ 18mg and 24mg. My initial reactions was that I hated it. I loaded up my Vivi Nova and a CE4 clearomizer to give it a fair shot. I vaped it for two days on my Riva with the CE4 @ 2.0 ohms while at work and on my Vamo with the Vivi Nova @ varying wattage's to try and find the sweet spot. After two days I still hated it... no throat hit from either strength, weak flavor but there was a lot of vapor production. I was perplexed.. I used it on and off for about a week and still hated it. I used it exclusively on NYE and was utterly bored with it. Then... last night I decided to try it again. I took out a 2.0 ohm atty, cleaned it put it on the Vamo @ 7W and loaded up a few drops. I took in a long hit and immediately knew what all the hype was about. The complex flavors came through the throat hit was smooth and strong @ 18mg and the vapor production was awesome.

So here are my final thoughts...on a scale of 1-5 worst to best...

Throat Hit- Smooth but definitely there, good and strong with out the scratchiness even at up to 8W --- 5

Vapor Production- Even @ 50/50 it's awesome. Clouds of thick vapor that tend to linger a bit--- 5

Flavor- It's hard to describe to say the least. Mildly sweet tobacco flavor with undertones of creamy chocolate and a VERY light nuttiness. I mean VERY light, it comes through on the exhale in a subtle way. I know I said 1-5 but I have to give flavor a 7.5

Now my next goal is to find a tank that this will be just as awesome on.

yeah for me the only real way to enjoy boba's is out of an atomizer. clearo's and carto's simply don't do the juice justice. my favorite juice by far.

in fact the only juices i've ever tried that can even hold a candle to boba's are from TVR. and even those simply aren't as good.

I loved Bobas ... it was my go-to juice for the first few months that I vaped. Until one day.. suddenly I hated it. I have no idea why... and I have tried it several times since with no change. I still recommend it occasionally- but as to why it changed... no idea. Ive never gone from love to loathe with anything before quite like Bobas. These days my standbys are TVRs Gingerbread and Queen of Hearts from Villain "

Edited by Deadpool809

• 3 weeks later...

I went through a couple hundred mls' of Bobas until I was sick of it(I did the same thing with Halo's Torque 56). It's been a while now and I'm wondering if I might like it again. Is this stuff available yet? It looks like Alien Vapor's site is up and running but I never ordered from there and nashvillevapor.com still says "out of stock". What is the story here?

I didn't know you could get it as a 50/50 mix. I thought it was only VG. I can definitely taste honey and slight bit of Turkish tobacco but others who have tried it think they can detect all sorts of different flavors. Some say graham cracker but I think not. So is this stuff available again and can I get it 50/50???

I vaped Boba's exclusively for over a year. It is ONLY available in 100% VG. Actually most of their juice is 100% VG. They do have a PG line but even then it's only 10%. Boba's falls really flat in clearomizers and also genesis attys. All you get is the honey note. It really shines in an atomizer and honestly I love it in a carto tank. Unfortunately is is a carto killer. Only lasts 3-4 days tops before ya need to change it out. Still on my top 5 and can't see myself ever not having some around. I also like that you can't pick the PG/VG ratio. It's like really fine dining restaurants where you can not alter a recipe. Yes we all know the adage of more PG more flavor and more throat hit, more VG less flavor and more vapor. I could argue the case that this isn't always true, but that's a debate for a different day. I bring it up to ask a question. All of those vendors who have every ratio manageable do they change their flavoring percentages to accommodate for how these different ratios effect flavor? If not what is the juice supposed to taste like? What ratio did they use when creating the juice? Now some vendors disclose what their standard is, which is helpful. I have yet to find a vendor that discloses that they do add more or less flavoring depending on PG/VG ratios.

Edited by CASEACE79

http://www.alienvapor.com/bobas-bounty/ I'm guessing this is a copy but IMO it tastes better. I got some of the original and I'm not a huge fan of it. I tried it in several carts/ attys it tastes the best in a Kanger T3 and a carto tank. It is growing on me but I enjoy the stuff from alien vapor better.
Wow. I've heard of knock offs but this is going too far. The name of the website is even a ripoff. I know some vendors have tried to reverse engineer a juice that is really popular but I've never seen a vendor go to such lengths to steal business from someone's hard work.I wouldn't give them a dime even if Brandon closed up Alien Visions for good. When I saw this post I originally thought it was a typo. How some people sleep at night is beyond me.

Honestly I'll probably buy it again because I like the flavor better and I prefer a 50/50 mix.
To each their own. I personally wouldn't buy it if it was 100x better. Just from a morality standpoint. Someone who so blatantly ripped someone off like that wouldn't think twice about doing the same to you. Just don't like dealing with someone who's moral compass points so far in the other direction.

I have to agree with CASEACE. These rip-off artists have gone too far. That just isn't right. It's one thing to try to make your own version of a popular juice but to steal the ideas and identity of the original creator is the actions of a thief. What else would they do for a buck? Maybe they would steal a little from everyone who orders from them. I wouldn't deal with them either.

So Alien Vapor is the site that is trying to steal business from Alien vision right? I bought the Bobas from Alien Vapor thinking I got the real thing and I didn't like it. Well I guess I need to try the real one now. I wonder if its any better though.

So Alien Vapor is the site that is trying to steal business from Alien vision right? I bought the Bobas from Alien Vapor thinking I got the real thing and I didn't like it. Well I guess I need to try the real one now. I wonder if its any better though.

This is the 100% real boba's bounty. Anything else is a knock off and I can't imagine would be as good. I hope you like it. I know that I do but I hate the hassle of getting it. It's never in stock when I'm ready to buy. When I want to buy it seems like half of the time the store isn't open for business. If you can get it when you want it, it is great. :D

So Alien Vapor is the site that is trying to steal business from Alien vision right? I bought the Bobas from Alien Vapor thinking I got the real thing and I didn't like it. Well I guess I need to try the real one now. I wonder if its any better though. This is the 100% real boba's bounty. Anything else is a knock off and I can't imagine would be as good. I hope you like it. I know that I do but I hate the hassle of getting it. It's never in stock when I'm ready to buy. When I want to buy it seems like half of the time the store isn't open for business. If you can get it when you want it, it is great. :D
Clouds of Vapor is also a licensed reseller of Bobas.

Nashville vapor is where I used to order my Boba's. It says on their sight "Alien Vison e-juice". I have to believe that this is the real stuff. It also says "sold out"

• 11 months later...

I'll just add my Boba's experience here, where even if it didn't start off talking about the REAL Boba's, it got around to it.

I just got Boba's Bounty Friday at our B&M. Their prices are fairly high, so SO said even though he wants to try a small bottle out, he's skipping them, he just wanted to taste it. But since I took up the guy's time tasting it, I figured I would get my "first" bottle there. I got um, an o ring (only place in town I found that carried 510 o rings, and he didn't even charge me for it!) and a drip tip, and bought the 12 ml bottle of Boba's.

After having it at home for a day, and vaping it off and on (I admit, parts of last night, and parts of today I've trouble tasting flavors for more than an hour or so consecutively), I had recently taken a hit off the Boba's, and then I set up my 555 and started vaping that, and noticed how similar they tasted....so I went back and I compared them. To me, Boba's tastes kind of nutty. Well, this 555 that I have from Better Vapes, they were kind of trying to clone Jive 555 Nutty Tobacco from Vapor Beast (but a bit different) for me (and now I like their 555 better than the Jive 555 pretty much - sweeter, for one thing). So, the 555 I have has a bit of a nutty note, just not as strong as in Jive 555 from Vapor Beast. But I'm getting VERY similar flavor, but not identical, from my 555 as I do from Boba's.

I like BB, but (and this may be just my issues the past two days) after vaping it an hour or so, the flavor starts to fade for me. I'm not having the wicking issues (*knock on wood*), but I think that may be due to the fact that I'm AWARE of wicking issues in full VG juices, even when I "chain vape" like I do in a car (simulating smoking an analog while in the car so you don't have to have the window cracked to let out vapor CONSTANTLY), I think I was still allowing a little more time between hits, because I haven't gotten a dry hit even once.

All that said, I'm probably not going to order it again. I'll take this 12 ml bottle about 1/2 way down, as my SO if he'd like to try it out other than a few hits off a sample in a crappy disposable clearomizer in a store, and if he does, give the rest of the bottle to him. If he wants to order it, that's fine, and I don't have a problem with the price, it seems in line with what the good juices are going for now. As for how it's tasted for me today and yesterday, it's good, but I like the 555 better because it has a sweet note to it as well, and I see no reason to pay for two juices that are the same basic flavor, just with one having an additional flavor note.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines