Nicotine

Heavyrocker58

As nicotine enters the body, it is distributed quickly through the bloodstream and crosses the bloodbrain barrier reaching the brain within 10–20 seconds after inhalation. The elimination half-life of nicotine in the body is around two hours.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotine

Technically, nicotine is not significantly addictive, as nicotine administered alone does not produce significant reinforcing properties.[54]However, after coadministration with an MAOI, such as those found in tobacco, nicotine produces significant behavioral sensitization, a measure of addiction potential. This is similar in effect to amphetamine

Edited by Heavyrocker58

What delivery system does this definition refer to; nicotine delivered via traditional cigarettes or electronic cigarettes? I ask because I've read e-cig sdeliver nicotine to the system differently, though I'm not sure of the specifics. Or does it matter?

Edited by SABOTEUR

What delivery system does this definition refer to; nicotine delivered via traditional cigarettes or electronic cigarettes? I ask because I've read e-cig sdeliver nicotine to the system differently, though I'm not sure of the specifics. Or does it matter?

Nicotine delivered in its pharmaceutical (ejuice)form is the best,like vaping,with tobacco it still does the same effect ,but with more additives and poisions.

• 2 weeks later...