How To Vivi Nova Works

e Cigarettes are quickly advancing at a rate we usually see from the computer industry. As such, with all the new devices, add ons and mods coming out almost weekly it can become confusing. For me, it was the Vivi Nova. Tanks have come quite a ways since MAP first created his and I genuinely didn't quite understand how they worked. Brain from Veteran Vapor sent me over a few pictures that detailed the process. I thought I'd share them here.

From left to right you have the base, tube, top, drip tip and coil.

post-2-0-91420100-1355863297_thumb.jpg

Coil is screwed into the base.

post-2-0-77442000-1355863299_thumb.jpg

Screw the tube onto the base.

post-2-0-34545900-1355863301_thumb.jpg

Fill.

post-2-0-22915700-1355863303_thumb.jpg

Screw on the top.

post-2-0-64789000-1355863304_thumb.jpg

Done

post-2-0-79351500-1355863305_thumb.jpg

As you can see it's surprisingly user friendly. I'm curious on everyone else's feedback, if you've used them, how well have they worked for you?

These have worked great for me and are slowly replacing my DCT carto tanks. Much less guess-work (is my hole big enough, did i compromise the shape of the carto making removing the tank nearly impossible, should i give it a dry toot to make sure the filler material stays saturated, etc.)

Also super fast and easy to fill. They also in my opinion get a fuller, more enjoyable flavor, although i've seen many people have an opposite opinion.

I've noticed i get scratchy hits more with the 1.8 ohm and 2.4 ohm heads. For whatever reason, the 2.8 ohm heads work perfectly for me everytime.

The only down side is once the juice gets below halfway, you really need to vape with the device parallel to the ground, so that the juice is always resaturating the upper part of the wick. Freakin gravity :)

No leaking issues ever for me. I've seemed to get at least 3 or 4 weeks out of a head, although i don't vape 1 device constantly, i switch on and off.

For the price and performance, IMO you really can't go wrong with one of these.

I've been using them for about 2 months and love them. I'm using the 3.5ml on my Provari and the 2.0ml on a Twist. I do get some leakage from time to time, but it's only right after I refill it. Sometimes I just put a little to much in it. LOL! Just blow it out and you're good to go. Other than right after refilling, I've never had a leak.

I also thought the 1.8ohm was a little rough, but after a couple hours of use that roughness went away. My first coil lasted about 6 weeks. It didn't die, but started to taste burnt so I pitched it and got a new one.

I tried two other brands before I got the Vision and they both sucked. So, I didn't have high hopes for the Vision version, but I was pleasantly surprised at how good they work right out of the box.

Haven't tried it but it looks very similar to the Vision V3 and the eGo cc clearo(T2). I think the coils might be interchangeable with the V3 are they not? I've had the best luck with the T2 so I'm sticking with it for this type of delivery system for now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...