Gas

Suzicube

Okay, I searched and didn't see this topic so I thought I'd post. It's a little embarrassing actually. Ever since starting the ecig I've developed extreme gas. Not only that but it smells awful. Is this directly related to general vaping or from the e-liquid that I am vaping? I am vaping 70 VG Butter rum flavor most of the time. I also use a clearomizer. Not sure what it's from but it's got to stop! LOL. I will have a very hard time dating and one of the reasons I quit smoking was to open up my options a little more! HELP.

Your body is going through a lot of changes and will probably continue to do so for some time until it adjusts to vaping versus smoking analogs.

That said, have you changed your diet since you started vaping? Asparagus, broccoli, lots of red meat... those are some foods that produce less than preferable results. :)

I can't say my gas isn't normal from usual, however, similar to joe, I have gotten an upset stomach from vaping too much VG too. It made me feel like going more to the bathroom than giving me really bad gas. I'm sure it's vaping-related.

I've recently been vaping butter rum and coconut with extra vg(about 40% vg). I haven't noticed an increase in gas or a more deadly aroma than normal. I sometimes wonder if they are as flammable as they used to be. Anyone ever take a cigarette lighter and..... oh, nevermind.

I've recently been vaping butter rum and coconut with extra vg(about 40% vg). I haven't noticed an increase in gas or a more deadly aroma than normal. I sometimes wonder if they are as flammable as they used to be. Anyone ever take a cigarette lighter and..... oh, nevermind.

Bwahahaha BLUE FLAMERS!!! :hrhr:

• 4 weeks later...

As your sense of smell improves, the stinkier they will get. Yep, even our own farts stink. Impossible to contemplate before now, I know.

Sometimes I get extra gas & Idon't know why. But I do know, that if given enough time,it passes. :D

• 6 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a hiatal hernia and I have a lot of gas and I DID notice the above suggestions.  Change to a lower VG, try and not take in any air while breathing in the vapor (someone mentioned technique), use a smaller drip tip, do not be trying to make monstrous clouds, try keeping the airflow closed as much as you can take (if your tank has airflow valve), if the lessening of the VG doesn't help try lessening the PG, and if all else fails you might have to quit all together.  I'm thinking I have to quit AND I am so bummed! As my colon is expanding and hitting my recent place of surgery.  My gas keeps getting stuck! I'm going to try the lessening of PG.