Yet Another New Person Intro

Ansah

Hi,

I quit smoking tobacco in favor of Swedish snus about 3 and a half years ago, and was just recently introduced to vaping. I've had an Ego-C for a little over a week and really like it. This is the 2nd vape forum I've joined since then, as I confess to having become a wee bit obsessed about exploring everything happening in the world of PVs, even to the point of spending what little money I have fairly recklessly...

... In the last week I ordered a Provape-1 starter kit, a Vivi Nova and extra heads, a couple of RBAs for learning. These are on the way. I also purchased Boge LR510 cartos, one of which I'm vaping now on the Ego. And extra stuff: Type A attys, a drip head, both 1000mah and USB passthrough batteries. Not to mention a fairly hefty order of nicotine concentrate, tobbacco flavorings and dilutent along with bottles, medicine droppers, etc.

I'm staying away from VV for now and got the Provape-1 because it is universally acclaimed as extremely well-made, durable and safe, and comes with a lifetime guarantee. Both aesthetically and practically, I value technological simplcity over features, bells and whistles, and my long-term goal with this is to be able to vape simply, effectively, durably and cost-efficiently.

I just like tobacco flavor. There are flavorings called Real Cig, Turkish Blend, and French Pipe I've found from three different vendors which are very good, and I could juist stick with anyone of those and leave it at that. I may dink around a little bit with trying to come up with a DYI juice that tastes like a Camel Regular, but it's not a big deal...

...and that's my "howdy I'm new here" rant! Happy vaping!

And you must have back ups of your back ups of your many toys! :lol:

LOL, yeah it's similar to personal computing that way, except that so far my attempts to copy and paste the Boge cartos isn't working, so I guess I'll just have to buy more as they burn out...

Yep. I've already run the gamut on the personal computers, laptops, netbooks, ereaders, smartphones.... so I started in on e-cigarettes and accessories!

The copy and paste functions for the Boge cartos aren't working??? Did you run the anti-malware to see if that't the problem? :D

Hey, if you do get it to work you have got to let the rest of us know!