Tam's First Impressions On Vision 510 Nano Clearomizer

Tam

So I bought two of the Vision 510 nano clearomizer from LitecigsUSA.

http://www.litecigus...clearomizer.htm

It's a cute little thing. I think it would look better if I could find the right thread cover for my eGo 650 mAh pass through battery. Anyone have a rec for that? :)

Anyway, I filled it up and let it sit so the wick could soak up the e-liquid. I've tried other bottom feeders before and have been less than happy with them. The first bottom feeder I tried was a Stardust-style. It worked okay but was a PITA to fill and the flavor was very muted. The most recent is the Tabac BCC clear cartomizer (a Kangor T3 clone). It sounds almost gurgly when I draw from it and the flavor is just... weird. That's what I get for getting a clone. I'll be getting a real T3 to try soon.

Anyway... the first dozen draws from this Nano was very harsh, it reminded me of getting a dry hit when direct dripping. Just about the time I was getting ready to pitch this thing -- something happened and suddenly I wasn't getting the dry hit flavor and the gurgling sound. Now I'm getting nothing but flavor and a smooth draw, no burned taste at all. It's currently filled with Sweet-Vapes' Dulce de Leche, 12 mg, 70 PG/30 VG and it tastes almost like I'm direct dripping! It has a semi-firm draw but it's not what I'd call hard. Just a bit firmer than a Vision Stardust (long wick).

The thing I like best about the nano is the small size. When I'm not direct dripping I tend to change from one flavor in a clearomizer to another so I have a bunch of them lined up to change off to. I like that I can have smaller sizes so I can fill more often. Could be my imagination but I prefer the "fresh" e-liquids better. I'll probably be buying more of these. :D

Can't tell for certain but they appear to be sealed. That would explain why this thing doesn't leak... :)

For $2.99 it's a steal and really doesn't need a replaceable atty. C'mon, Jeff. You know you want to try eeeeeet!

Edited by Tameiki

• 3 weeks later...

I'm using a similar clearomizer (c4) kinda like this one: http://www.ecigator.net/cartridges-cartomizers/ce4-clearomizer.html

Just bought the new nano and for some reason I get nothing after attaching to my Joyetech manual 510 battery. When I hit the button & try to inhale, it's like sucking on a very thick shake. No vapor!?

Can't imagine what I'm doing wrong!? Any suggestions?

Might try taking the nano off your battery, hold a tissue on the end (but hold it very loosely to let air flow through), then blow gently into the mouthpiece. You might have some primer inside the center piece that just needs to be blown out.

Before taking a drag did you let it sit for a bit? It's good to do that so the liquid can get into the little holes in the bottom. I'm not sure if there's a wick inside, but if there is, it will need a little time to soak the liquid in.

If that doesn't work, it might be that your battery isn't making a connection to your nano. Take the nano off, using a very small screw driver, GENTLY push up on the center piece. The youtube vid in the link below shows you how to do this. Make sure you're very gentle with it so you don't pop the center piece entirely out. If it does come out you can put it back in but it's better if you don't have to do that. :)

ETA: Oops. Helps if I add the link. Sorry!

Hope that helps!

Edited by Tameiki

Thanks so much for the quick reply! I actually have it on the ecig type 510 battery, but I pulled out my Storm that has the same 510 in the video and neither worked!? I'm so sad :(

Thanks anyway!!! :)

Sorry to hear none of that worked. Maybe the nano doesn't work with that type of battery is the only other thing I can think of, but I don't see why it wouldn't. :(

I just got one of these!! definitely not that great for thicker juice. my 80vg/20 wouldn't wick fast enough, but i added a few drops of pg straight into the nano and it fixed it right up! they're actually pretty cute. Great I would imagine if you wanted to switch flavors for just a short while

That these little things don't hold much liquid is one of the perks. I never would've thought I'd feel this way, it's always been more about how much juice a clearomizer will hold so I don't have to keep refilling but... :)

• 3 months later...

I just bought these and they seem to work pretty good. Works better on my regular Ego battery rather than the twist I have. Does anyone know how to clean these? Also how long do they last? I'm on my second day with them with today vaping continuously. I only let the liquid get about 3/4 inch before I refill as I'm scared to run them dry.

They were $4.40 a piece so I'm looking for somewhere to buy them in bulk or at least a bit cheaper than this.

I bought 10 and got them for $1.99 each for the bulk order at Altsmoke.com. Just went there and got a page that said they're doing site maintenance.

Litecigusa has them for $2.95 if you don't want to wait to see if Altsmoke still has their bulk pricing.

http://www.litecigusa.net/Vision_510_Nano_Clearomizer_p/510-nano-clearomizer.htm

That's still cheaper than what you paid for yours. :)

I'm not sure I like them now. I opened up a new one and put my Florida citrus explosion in it and within 5 minutes the thing was leaking all over. I can't even tell where it's leaking from but I'm guess from the bottom because there are no cracks in it. Maybe I just got a bad one.

I'm not sure I like them now. I opened up a new one and put my Florida citrus explosion in it and within 5 minutes the thing was leaking all over. I can't even tell where it's leaking from but I'm guess from the bottom because there are no cracks in it. Maybe I just got a bad one.

It could be that you got a bad one or it could also be your juice. Anything with a high citrus or cinnamon content tends to crack plastic and/or causes leaking due to having broken a seal somewhere. :(

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines