Too Many Cartomizers!

roro

I started gaping because my husband started to quit smoking, and now he thinks he created a monster.

I have 3 clearomizers and his two carts, and just ordered three more clearomizers. I do this because I have different flavors in each one. he has one cargo and one flavor at a time. I do not finish all the liquid in it, and want to switch to a different flavor, and I also don't like to switch the tank to a different flavor because it still tastes like the old flavor. He says he doesn't have that issue. If I decide I want to change the flavor or add a new one, I will wait until the tank is almost empty or pour the liquid into an empty bottle, and clean it out first. He says I am crazy, he has no issues with changing flavors, even if there is still some of the old flavor still on the wick. The only time he will clean it out is if it is a very strong flavor like licorice, mint or cinnamon. He thinks I am crazy or there is something wrong with my tastebuds.

And this is why I have a bunch of T2 clearomizers sitting in front of me. I keep a different flavor in each one and switch. When I switched flavors in them the wicks always seemed to retain some of the old flavor for too long. My taste buds like different flavors. A LOT of different flavors, which is why I switched to direct dripping. It's much easier to go from one flavor to the other and the taste is... you can't get it from a clearomizer although my T2s come close.

The only time I still use clearomizers these days is when I'm in the car going from one place to the next, otherwise it's got to be dripping! :P

I don't get dripping. you only get a few hits from it and gotta fill again? and still have to unscrew the thing? thats too much work. I keep the same carto on for a few hours. I don't want to have to wait until I am finished with a whole tank to switch flavors

I don't get dripping. you only get a few hits from it and gotta fill again? and still have to unscrew the thing? thats too much work. I keep the same carto on for a few hours. I don't want to have to wait until I am finished with a whole tank to switch flavors

You have the atomizer screwed into your battery and a drip tip on top of the atomizer. The drip shield keeps things from getting messy and goes over the atomizer. You drip a couple of drops of liquid straight into the drip tip and enjoy. It's not that much work and the flavor you get is amazing! I can switch off complementary flavors with nearly every time I need a few more drops of liquid. It's simply wonderful and a great way to be able to switch flavors quickly. :)

Dripping really is great for changing flavors frequently. Its not convenient when out and about, but as home its great. No unscrewing, the drip tip allows you to drip directly to the atomizer. 2 drips is good for 5-6 draws and then add a couple more drops, vape and repeat.

the T2 clearomizers are another great way to go. I haven't tried them yet, but I think Tameiki has me convinced. I change flavors frequently throughout the day.

the T2 clearomizers are another great way to go. I haven't tried them yet, but I think Tameiki has me convinced. I change flavors frequently throughout the day.

I thought you already used T2s, Kit. If you don't want 2.5 ml of juice I'm really liking the bottom feeder Vision 510 Nano. It only holds 1 ml of juice so it's really easy to change liquids.

I don't bother cleaning anything if I'm switching from one fruity type flavor to another. And if it were a drastic flavor change I would use a new carto/atty completely.

This is right, why should we use the old carto, even if you clean them many times, there is still previous flavor left there.

Better is using a new one.

We never suggest to use cartridge that can be refilled by hand by yourself as it is not so healthy.

Some of the carto or cartomizer is filled in GMP workshop and is healthy and clean enough.

Cartomizer is a new and popular version from atomizer and cartridge.

Edited by jeffb
spammy link

We never suggest to use cartridge that can be refilled by hand by yourself as it is not so healthy.

Some of the carto or cartomizer is filled in GMP workshop and is healthy and clean enough.

Cartomizer is a new and popular version from atomizer and cartridge.

ya, I have to disagree on that one, especially since I mix my own liquids. If I can't refill them, I don't use them.

Same here, kitsune. Throwing away a carto after a single use is wasteful and expensive. Polyfill holds the e-liquid between the strands, but the individual strands are non-absorbent. You can completely remove any residual flavors by drawing hot sterile water in through the carto's threaded end using a syringe, and then you simply air-dry them. You can do that several times before the draw becomes too tight for comfort.

As for cleanliness, it's not like we're filling them in an alley by the dumpster. :sick: Any germs you pick up while filling cartos are germs you're breathing in anyway, right? :thumbup:

Edited by jeffb

• 2 weeks later...

I typically clean out cartos just so I have a "clean" vape after a few refills. Sometimes whether carto polyfill or a wick, the flavor seems "off" (likely attributed to the act of heating up the liquid). Even if I am using the same flavor, I like the taste of a fresh vape every time!