Smokeless Image Doesn't Like My Pc

Rixter

Okay, maybe that's a little harsh, but their website refuses to let me check out.

First off, I'm not new to buying things online, and I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing when it comes to doing it. I've literally made hundreds of online purchases, many of which have been from vape supply shops, but I've never had the problem that I'm having with Smokeless Image.

Here's the deal. I want Comfort Tips...you know, those rubber drip tips that cost a buck or two each around the various vape shops dotting the globe. Well, Smokeless Image has 5-packs of them for...get this...$1.99! We're talking $6.28 total for ten Comfort Tips ($3.98 minus 40¢ for using the discount code "MYVOLT94" plus $2.70 for First-Class Mail). Great deal, huh?

gallery_15088_188_6518.jpg

My dilemma lies in the fact that every time I click on the "Proceed to Checkout" button, I get sent back to their homepage. It doesn't matter which browser I use or even which computer or smartphone I use...right back to the home page. Same thing, every time, any location I try to do it from.

I've e-mailed them, and they say, "Sorry 'bout that...give us a call and we'll do it on the phone.", so I called...and got about five minutes of hold music followed by a message instructing me to leave a message.

So being pig-headed (I hate leaving messages), I tried their live chat. I re-explained the problem I was having and asked if I could do the deal on the chat line, and then I waited...and waited...and waited some more. Nothing.

This has been going on for months, and now I'm getting pissed! I want the damn Comfort Tips! It's the principle of the thing, you know? I wonder how many lost sales they've accumulated from folks just giving up, or if this is even happening to anybody else...maybe I am the only one who can't make it through the checkout process (or get to speak to or chat online with a real person).

Anyway, I suppose I'm getting along okay without any Comfort Tips at the moment, and I guess I'll just have to deal with it...it looks like that's how things are gonna be for a while.

That's my rant...hope you enjoyed the drama.

Edited by Rixter

Apparently, Smokeless Image still doesn't want my business as long as I try to conduct it from my home PC. They will, however, accept it if I clear my smartphone's browser cache and conduct it from my Samsung Galaxy's 4" screen. Regardless, I GOT THE DAMN COMFORT TIPS!!! :animier: :animier: :animier: :animier: :animier:

...or did you do something, jeffb?

• 1 month later...

I just tried to place a repeat order for Comfort Tips...no dice! Same problem with their website as before...now even on my smartphone.

I will tailpipe before I use another smokelessimage.com comfort tip (or anything else they have).

Glad you like the tips!

Bummers it's acting up again. They're probably as perplexed as you are.

I had trouble with Smoketek or whatever that store is. I haven't gone back. Even if the problem is probably on my end, the hassle is so not worth it.

Does it work at Altsmoke.com? Altsmoke and SmokelessImage are somehow related. Maybe they can arrange a middleman for you.

LOL I had the same problem with another company, I won't mention the name. It has just got to be a glitch in their system, OR it could be some darn HACKER was trying to get in their system, who knows.

Any more I would rather get on a phone number and call to place orders and give a live person mu Credit Card number unless it is one of those pre-paid throw away kind.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines