The Vape Dudes

Mike

....so I put in an order using a promotional code and received a 10ml of juice for free. I haven't taken a good look at The Vape Dude website yet but I will soon. I do remember reading that orders that include e-liquid will take up to 10 days to prepare. Their liquids are custom made to order when you order them. You can choose the VG/PG %, flavor strength, nic level, etc. and they have a big selection of flavors. Sure enough, it took a little longer than usual for them to ship out my free sample, about a week, but I can say that these "Dudes" know how to make e-liquid. I got a "Coconut Cream Pie" @ 70%PG 30%VG, extra flavor, 16mg. I'll be damned if it is not my new favorite flavor and I can tell that the "Dude" who made this knows what he is doing. The only drawback is, like I said, he does take about a week to 10 days to get it out but was is worth the wait. And the price was right, I got free juice and free shipping and now I'm in vaping heaven. I don't know if they still have this offer but I would gladly pay for more of this Coconut Cream Pie and I would kill someone for the recipe.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got my order from them and the watermelon drip is awesome, American standard is a good flavor with a hint of maple, but the one I thought I would like the best "cherry tobacco" tastes a little "mediciny" almost like a cough syrup. I mixed some classic tobacco with it and it is much better. Have several other flavors to try but got my order in 4 days. They also took the time to answer all my questions and were quick to respond.

The only minor negative is I also ordered the eGo T 1000 starter kit from them and a couple extra clearomizers and I am not certain these arent knock offs. They do not have the manufacturers logos on them, only the "Vape Dudes" logo.

All in all I think I am going to like their flavors of their liquid but have found better hardware deals that are genuine and labeled with the manufacturer logos.

Bcarter you might let that cherry tobacco steep for a while, and understand that at 17 days your taste buds are growing back and everything is gonna taste different, usually better, then when we used analogs! My favorite clearos are no names I bought at a b&m in Denver, I think they are PP instead of PC...and havent cracked with citrus yet....

I have the classic tobacco, American Standard, and the cherry tobacco steeping gonna see what that does. I have ordered several different flavors-mixes from several suppliers.

As a side note, as fruit flavors go, the Strawberry Fields from VapeDudes is tops on the list so far. Gonna order more since my wife claimed that bottle as her own lol.

• 3 months later...

We got 2 free 10ml bottles of e-juice (hasn't shipped yet, but is on order). They give away 15 free bottles per day, with only 1 per participant. Enter the coupon code "fbfree" at checkout. This code will only discount $5.99, so you can't use it for the Naturals, unless you pay the extra $1+.

I ended up choosing Strawberry Lemonade for me, and Pina Colada for my brother. I am gonna make a vaper out of him soon enough!

So get those free bottles while they are hot in the AM. :D

• 1 month later...

I ordered several bottles from Vape Dudes and was really pleased with the service. I got the American Standard which is just now starting to taste right to me, the VanillaNilla I was a little disappointed in, the cotton candy is coming along nicely, and the Buttery Nipple is gone! LOL I will be ordering from the again soon!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines