Joye Tech Evic

Setting the wattage means you can set the device to vape at a certain wattage that is your individual sweet spot. So, no matter the ohm rating of the atty/carto you put on the device it will automatically adjust the voltage to acheive the desired wattage.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone gotten their hands on one of these? I would be interested in hearing real-world reviews.

Yes. I have one. It's awesome! The best lowest price is at corevape. They are the real deal from joyetech and the lowest insane price you will see$65.99 (a little more to buy it now but still cheapest you will find)

Corevape is an auction site. And its current price for buy it now is $72.99 which is a great deal. But I didn't see the $8.95 for shipping. Seems a little steep to ship such a small thing. So is it true these only go to 5 volts? I could have swore I seen somewhere in a video with the software it going even higher.

Edited by willmon22

I've been using mine since Christmas Eve and love it. Yes, it is limited to 5V, 10W or 2.5A. That's what one of the complaints is... it won't go to 10W on a higher resistance atomizer. If you're using 1.8-2.4ohm coils you won't have a problem. However, if you want to use a 2.8ohm coil, you won't get up to 10W because you're limited to 5V.

Yeah, seems like joyetech is stuck making the product itself more advanced but not the voltage and wattage requirements. Why can't they just do what all other companies have probably already done. Which is surpass 5v and 10w. I bet they have voltage all the way up to at least 9 and wattage up to maybe 20. I am just making a rough guess so if I am wrong don't let me make an *** of myself. I know for a fact though that I have seen voltage all the way up to 8. And triple coils are where you would start to need 8 and up. If they make a quad coil eventually then they are going to need to go even higher. I know I sound a little crazy with that but really everything has to keep getting more advanced so why not a quad coil and more volts and watts.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines