Vamo On The Way

Jeffb

...or is it the same thing and Health Cabin just sells them cheaper because they're in China?

*UPDATE*

$14.50 for shipping from Health Cabin to the U.S. makes it close to the same price as the Vamo.

Edited by Rixter

Yeah anything over 35 is expensive for me. I can't really afford to just keep getting new things for even higher prices. Really wish I could but I am just having job issues. Anyways I like my ego-vv more than enough to not think about getting a new battery for awhile.

Yeah the job market pretty much sucks out there. I would hate to be job hunting in this market. I've been blessed with my job and thank God every morning for it on the way to work. :)

Jeffb, do I understand that u can make the vamo short are long with the battery and is the new lavatube better then the old ones are? I new I new mod bit don't know what to get. Have had a lavatube and a lavatube mini.

Jeffb, do I understand that u can make the vamo short are long with the battery and is the new lavatube better then the old ones are? I new I new mod bit don't know what to get. Have had a lavatube and a lavatube mini.

The Vamo has an extension for using an 18650 or (2) 18350's. Without the extension it uses a single 18350. I've been using it all weekend and I am impressed with it. It is about an inch longer and is heavier than the Provari.

I should receive my Lvatube 2.0 tomorrow. :)

Now i'm torn between the iTaste MVP and this vamo contraption. I've been wanting to try out variable power for awhile now, and this looks like a nice mod, really like the multiple battery and size capability, Jeff, if you had to choose which you do like better?

The reviews and people I have talked to seem to like the new Lava Tube 2 a lot.

Much improved over the old one in every aspect.

Now i'm torn between the iTaste MVP and this vamo contraption. I've been wanting to try out variable power for awhile now, and this looks like a nice mod, really like the multiple battery and size capability, Jeff, if you had to choose which you do like better?

Having used both now. I would choose the Vamo over the MVP. The MVP worked well but the batts are non replaceable and in the future when the batts go out, you basically have a useless box unless you tear it open and mod it.

The Vamo also has better functions IMHO

I would think the gun metal one would be less finger print prone, although it is a shiny gun metal and you will get finger prints, just not as noticeable as the chrome one. I did see a post on another forum where a guy had the gun metal one and the gun metal coating was wearing off. I have not had that issue.

Hey jeffb...I'm going to be ordering a Sigelei ZMAX this weekend and was doing a little studying up on them over at tasteyourjuice.com. According to pbusardo's video on them (and the original Smoktech ZMAX), they use PWM at 33.3hz, which sounds like a rattlesnake when firing cartos. I was wondering if your new Vamo makes that sound as well, and if so, is it very irritating?