Nano Clearomizer

If you give me instructions on how to get that, I'll see what I can do. A Fluke meter should also be able to tell the resistance, right? I have one of those but not anything specific for e-cig stuff.

I think it's either 1.8 or 2.0 but I'm not sure.

• 1 month later...

@ Tameiki - I just ordered a couple of these at Sweet Vapes on sale for $2.95 each, and decided to do a little research on them while I'm waiting on them to arrive. I found the video (posted below) last night on YouTube. Do they really perform as shown in the video? If so, they truly are amazing little clearos!

Well, my order from Sweet Vapes came in today containing 2 Vision Nano Clearomizers, and all I can say is WOW!!! I just cant believe that something this small can produce vapor so huge! I'll be posting a YouTube video soon and will drop it into this thread to show how an 80PG/20VG liquid (Dekang DK-TAB) can really throw out some thick plumes of vapor with these little guys.

gallery_15088_188_6216.jpg

The Sweet Vapes product page said 2.4-2.9Ω, but both clearos metered out to be 1.7Ω, which is actually fine because they'll work really well with my 3.7v 510 e-cig battery that I use at work. I just wanted to let everyone know that you should probably check these with an ohms meter before using them so as not to pop a coil with too high of a voltage setting. I bought a Hongda DT95B Multimeter from Sweet Vapes for $12.95 a few months ago and it works just fine.

Thanks, Tam, for the recommendation...I'll be buying these in bulk for me, the missus, and all my vaping buddies! :thumbsup:

Edited by Rixter

I need to put in an order for a bunch more of these myself, Rixter. What surprised me the most is that I now prefer the smaller "tanks" on the nano versus something as big as the T2, T3, MT3 or even the Vivi Nova Mini. It's so small and cute and yet packs a punch on the flavor. :D

Thats funny you posted that Tam. I just logged on to say Im happy with it. It doesnt hold a lot of juice but Im very satisfied with the flavor and vapor production. These are great little tanks. :)

So nobody is on my Sh$% list :lol:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines