Nano Clearomizer

I think that would work on an eGo without adapters.

I first saw something similar to these on Smokeless Image

they look the same except for the threading. SI has kr808 threads.

They are getting good reviews so far but are slightly picky about filling technique.

A few folks have said that they got at least one with major leak issues but I'd still like

to try them. :)

What makes this one cool is that it is a bottom feeder. No need to tip the ecig or have long wicks. If it works well it will be the design standard for clearos.

That's why I'm curious to see how this one works. I've tried a couple of bottom feeders but they were a pain to fill, worse to clean and didn't vape at all well. If this one works well, I can't wait to try it!

That's why I'm curious to see how this one works. I've tried a couple of bottom feeders but they were a pain to fill, worse to clean and didn't vape at all well. If this one works well, I can't wait to try it!

If nothing else it'll be a great excuse to try more juice,

gotta see what tastes best in it lol :)

If nothing else it'll be a great excuse to try more juice,

gotta see what tastes best in it lol :)

*groans*

That's the last thing I need, Joe. I've been talking with Jeff on another thread about the embarrassing amount of different flavored juices I've collected in a very short while. The only thing more embarrassing is my growing out of control collection of different clearomizers and atomizers that have yet to be used. :wallbash:

Doesn't sound too promising... and just what I was going to bet anyway. Bummer.

Come on... someone go get some so we can hear how they work... or don't work!

star1.gif no good November 18, 2012 Reviewer: Anonymous Person from belleville, IL United States i got these for my wife. she uses a joye 510 because she likes the small size. She really wanted a tank that fit the 510, would look streamlined, and would fit in her PCC. This fit the bill and we were excited about them. we mostly use 60/40 (PG/VG) liquid. we could not get it to wick properly after much trying. they both were "burnt" tasting within an hour of use. shame too, because she really liked them at first. tossed them both later that day. :(

They most likely didn't give it time to wick or they just got a bad one. I have a regular clearomizer and I had the same problem. I just started to use my clearomizer again after several days and it still has liquid in it and I decided to try it. I am getting so much vapor with it on my regular ego it isn't funny. The throat hit is okay but it is most likely because my battery hasn't been charged fully in awhile and might be dead. I am actually charging my ego vv and will get it another go on it later hopefully I will get what I am wanting from it.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone on this forum tried these? If the work, might actually get my wife to try ecigs.....

I got a couple and tried them. The small 1 ml size is really convenient for me and it's working well, the best bottom feeder I've tried yet. There's a review I wrote in the e-cig review part of this forum. If my opinion is worth anything... I just ordered a bunch more. :D

now I really need to order some......your killing me Tam.....

You really do, Kit! I just went and ordered some more of these little things. They're grrrrreeeeaaaat! Now, I just need to find some thread covers and I'll be set for a while. Famous last words. *rolls eyes at self*

They are getting good reviews so far but are slightly picky about filling technique.

A few folks have said that they got at least one with major leak issues but I'd still like

to try them. :)

I didn't have any trouble filling them at all. And no leaking so far, but I've only had them for 24 hours or so. :)

How is the flavor of your juices in them? Do you notice any differences... from say direct dripping?.

No 'dry hits' to speak of? Damn, I guess I need to go read your review... lol.

I'm thinking these would be pretty slick .

OK... I read your review and answered my own questions! Thanks!

I wonder how they are made ... the base looks kinda like a punched carto does in a tank... hmmm, that might just be a good way to make them. I wonder....

Edited by DAYVAPE

I'm not familiar with carto punching. Is that anything like punching cattle? ;)

So far, so good. I'm still liking these. I'm not getting huge clouds of vapor but I think that might be because I'm running 70 PG/30 VG juices through them.

Oops. Never mind. It was because of the way I had the battery set up, it wasn't the nano. >_<

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines