Wizard Labs

Luvinthevape

My favorite online vendor for my vaping needs. I buy batteries and mods at many places. DIY supplies and liquid nic at WL. Great guy, hes available to speak with after 6 pm almost any night regarding your order. He can help the DIY ejuice chef get started with what you will need to get started. Hes an asset to the vaping community. Best packaging of products of all the vendors I've ever dealt with. Best liquid nicotine + price on it in the USA.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite online vendor for my vaping needs. I buy batteries and mods at many places. DIY supplies and liquid nic at WL. Great guy, hes available to speak with after 6 pm almost any night regarding your order. He can help the DIY ejuice chef get started with what you will need to get started. Hes an asset to the vaping community. Best packaging of products of all the vendors I've ever dealt with. Best liquid nicotine + price on it in the USA.

I agree. His name is John. I just ordered from him. New to DIY. He spent about an hour on the phone with me. I will gladly give him my business!

• 1 year later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines