My Attempt To Get Free Samples

kvjeff73

Why are your panties in such a bunch over this? You send out free samples, of your juices, to receive Youtube reviews for self promotion. Be careful who you pick on or your new web store, in 2013, may just flop.

2 of the 3 I mentioned asked for samples, and neither are Youtube reviewers. After wasting 160 ml on them I did decide to send the 3rd order to a Youtube reviewer.

I don't care if I launch a store or not, I have other sources of income. Be careful who I pick on? I was reacting to a begger. And your message seems like a warning or threat. You are the one that needs to be careful, especially as you administrate a site you would like to remain online.

I understand perfectly why some companies can't afford to send out free samples. As Christopher said it is because they are small and can't just spend up to 5 each time to send out samples to hundreds of people that will ask for them. In my opinion the only way that a small business could send out samples is have a limited time promotion and have free samples to give out to people no matter how small their order is as they are paying for the shipping and the things they ordered as well as getting free samples. Now bigger companies could easily do this with no problem. Like P&G for example they are always giving out free samples you just have to know where to go to get them. Just don't expect to get them for awhile because of the company having so many responses it takes awhile to get all the way down the list to send them all out. Now I myself have asked before how I would get free samples in order to review them before and I now realize this takes time and patience. Basically you would have to do what grimm green does which is buy lots of stuff and review everything as best and most honest as you can. Eventually companies will notice and want to send you stuff at their own cost and have you review it to get people to want to buy it.

Somebody here has common sense. You are in the minority at this site.

If you say so luvinthevape. But there is no need for going all nuts about what people think. Everyone has their own opinion and they have a right to state it. If you feel that it is wrong in what they are saying then just don't worry about it. As you can't force people to change their opinions and if you could it would be wrong. People have their own opinions because that is the way they feel. There is no need to gun down people for their opinions as they could do the same for you. If you feel what I am saying is wrong that is fine with me as I can live with it. It isn't the end of the world you know. I believe the only reason to get hostile would be if your life is threatened then it should be logical to be hostile. Anyways I hope this helps out and have no need to drag this thread even further than it has gone.

2 of the 3 I mentioned asked for samples, and neither are Youtube reviewers. After wasting 160 ml on them I did decide to send the 3rd order to a Youtube reviewer.

I don't care if I launch a store or not, I have other sources of income. Be careful who I pick on? I was reacting to a begger. And your message seems like a warning or threat. You are the one that needs to be careful, especially as you administrate a site you would like to remain online.

There was no threat intended. I was just pointing out that you, as a future supplier, will think of your customers/reviewers as beggars and freeloaders.

The OP did not say he wouldn't do business because they didn't send him free samples. The one supplier he contacted treated him poorly and laughed at him. The OP chose not to conduct further business with this company because they were so rude. He even indicated one of the others wasn't overly friendly but it didn't really turn him away from a possible future purchase. He wanted to know if these big suppliers would stand behind their product and his got an answer. He did purchase a starter kit and the company he purchased it from said that they would work with him (yet to be determined). So he has spent money. I don't think he was a beggar.

Customer service is very big in this community. It doesn't matter if they send you free product or not. What it comes down to is whether or not you are nice about it. You sir are not very nice and your actions could reflect on the future of your potential web store.

Edited by BirdDog

Dayvape it just wouldn't be the same without you :)

Viper Ron,sure we have a large supply of strays and ferals,just send me your addy!

Be cautious opening the box they may be a bit excited after a long ride :)

luvinthevape,how about giving us a name or something,I'm sure several of us want to be aware of any

business you may be a part of!

Be careful who I pick on? I was reacting to a begger. And your message seems like a warning or threat. You are the one that needs to be careful, especially as you administrate a site you would like to remain online.

You are a complete jerk. Why don't you go back to ECF and resume trolling there? I've never seen a single post here at Vapor Talk Forum where someone gets so downright hostile over nothing, and that's the reason I continue to frequent this forum. The people that use this forum are good, friendly folks, and reading your posts just brings me down. Please take your idle threats and I>U attitude somewhere else so we can all go about the business of having fun and getting informed without getting slammed.

I really don't get you luvinthevape you threaten an admin and think you will be fine. The admins of the site have the power to remove you from the site and prevent you or people that you refer in the future to not get into the site. Are you wanting to be removed from the site or something or are you just over reacting a bit? I understand that you are upset be really there is no need to get everyone else upset. You could simply say I don't agree can you please stop saying that? Or even I am offended and I am upset as I really didn't like what you said. But instead you just blow up to people that are only trying to state their honest opinion and shot them down like flys. I am really disappointed how you are making people feel bad about having a bad person in the forum that has a good name. With you here you are just making the forum feel terrible for the things you say. I guess I am going on a little long here so I will just sum this up. Everyone can get along as long as you open to what others are to say. If you can't do that then I really don't think you will ever get along with anyone.

Wow. And I'd like to introduce you to Mr. Kettle over here. That last line sounded suspiciously like a very real threat.

So you took exception to the content of this post. Why keep coming back to it? If it offends you so much, there's always the back key and then you won't have to read it anymore.

Honestly, all the members that I've had the pleasure to meet and talk to on this forum have been nothing but nice. They are welcoming and friendly with everyone, you included up until lately anyway. People have their own opinions. If you don't like one of them then don't read. It's as simple as that, really.