Is There Any Point In 0Mg Eliquid?

Interesting question. I ran across a fellow vaper recently who shared something with me I hadn't considered. Didn't think very much about it, but your question brought it to mind. This fellow switched to vaping for health reasons. He said he vapes 0 mic juice because he fears having nicotine in his system may void his insurance policy since he states he's a non-smoker. I have no idea whether the insurance company performs such tests on a body after death, but this guy wasn't taking any chances. It would be interesting to find out if there's any validity to this speculation. The only other thought concerning this is maybe some vapers are serious about being addiction free, but still enjoy the act of vaping. Kind of like using a hookah (I think that's what they're called) or something.

• 4 weeks later...

My fiancee and I both were smokers. So, unless we decide to totally kick nicotine, 0mg isn't for us. However, my mother is not a smoker. And the few times that she has smoked, she didn't inhaler. She just puffs. She really liked the idea of puffing on the eCig and she really likes the different flavors. Plus, she can join the two cool kids. So, the 0mg flavors work great for her. :)

I like to buy 0mg of the same (this month's favorite whatever that may be) flavor that I vape a lot of. That makes it so much easier to dilute my regular 18mg flavor down even more as wanted/needed. Certain delivery systems are stronger than others, such as the RBA's, and being able to dilute the nic without loosing flavor is priceless in my book.

0mg has it's merits

I like to buy 0mg of the same (this month's favorite whatever that may be) flavor that I vape a lot of. That makes it so much easier to dilute my regular 18mg flavor down even more as wanted/needed...0mg has it's merits

Madvapes.com has really good prices on 50 ml. bottles of my favorite juice, Dekang DK-TAB, but only sells 24 mg. (too strong for me...most days), 11 mg. (too weak for me...any day), and 0-nic.

3 parts 24 mg. + 1 part 0-nic = 18 mg., which is what I prefer.

• 1 year later...

I used to be hooked on cigarettes. I quit. I managed it. But I always missed the act of it. The relaxing sensation of blowing out clouds. With vaping there are so many great flavors to try and the act of it alone is a stress reliever.