Dont Use Ecigexpress

spanza

ecigexpress sucks!!!!

.not such a nice company..spent hundreds of dollars over the last few years with this company,I didnt complain last time the battery didnt work or the atomizer fell apart or the battery quit after one week, or the atomizer leaked...

But, i emailed them about a faulty atomizer that came just last week(i ordered four)they said ,"too bad, you have to report it within 48 hours".it had been four days before i got to open it..

AND

, as a rule, i only open atomizers as i need them so that they dont get dried out.

..i offered to send the faulty one back and everything...they just want to take your money and dont take any resposibility for the product quality! POOR QUALITY!

Wow. I'm rather surprised to hear about your experience with them. I had a drip tip break so I emailed them to ask if this was a common occurrence with this particular style -- didn't want to buy another one like it if it was. At less than $2 I didn't really expect much. They immediately sent back an apology as well as a replacement.

And welcome to Vapor Talk. :)

• 3 months later...

I have made several orders with E-Cigexpress over the last year and had good service from them. Shipped pretty quick and everything was in good shape. Guess everyone has had unpleasant dealings at one time or another. Hate to hear it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I know this is going to look bad since its my first post but I think its time you all should know,

Tim Furre is running EcigExpress into the ground. Do not Order from him. The shipping delays that are being blamed on USPS are not the fault of USPS.

Tim has fired 3 employees over the last two weeks for nothing more than standing up to appalling treatment. The reason your orders are delayed is because there is no experienced staff left to pull or pack your order.

If you do order, watch how long it takes your order to get from "accepted" to Kent, "accepted" only means that the company has taken a peice of paper to the post office claiming the packages are in the bag. This is not always the case.

If you believe in the fair treatment of employees its time to make a statement and let Tim know we will not stand for it.

I fully expect this to be deleted but even if 5 people see it I will have made my point.

Good luck to those that still work there you are all good people and I hope you find better employment elsewhere.

What a shame! I hope he gets his act together soon and restores everything back to proper running order.

DOA attys, cartos, or barely working ones, is one of the main reasons I turned to the RBA's. Even these need to be of high enough quality to literally not be considered "disposables".

What a bummer, I have a shopping list of DIY supplies and ecigexpress was where I decided to get my nic base and a kit when I get around to it. If DIYflavorshack sold swedish fish flavoring this might not be a problem but they don't.

What a bummer, I have a shopping list of DIY supplies and ecigexpress was where I decided to get my nic base and a kit when I get around to it. If DIYflavorshack sold swedish fish flavoring this might not be a problem but they don't.

If the flavoring is the only thing that has you going to this site, look around first. There are other vendors and one of them may have the one you're looking for. You might want to try Vapor Renu, or the The perfumers apprentice. Don't settle without looking around first. Besides, you might just find one that really fits your bill. Also there are many good places to get nic from.

• 3 months later...

Ecigexpress owner Tim Furre obtains nicotine illegally at his home in an unmarked box, or picks it up from the airport, puts his workers in a small unvented room with no airflow and has had multiple complaints, he then uses the nicotine he obtains illegally to send across customs to Canada, the UK, Spain, Israel, etc. by having his employees tear the invoice and switch the labels on the bottles and liters so it reads no nicotine and marks his lables as ecx or other variations to try and confuse customs. His Signature flavors are not really signature and are NOT made in the U.S.A he receives them all from china as with his bottles and everything else for a low low price and sells them wholesale at a 300% mark up, He uses the Flavor West he buys and marks it as his signature brand and sells it for more then the flavor west is worth in an effort to scam more people out of there money. he receives joyetech's and egos like the 1300 mah spinner he sells for 30 dollars and pays 6 for them. The whole Ecigexpress website is a direct copy of MtBakerVapors inventory and online items in a thwart to run them out of business. As an ex employee I have undergone in numerous illegal activities with other employees which he has made us do to in an effort to sabotage other businesses trying to grow in Washington state. As an employee who took a leave of absence because I couldn't stand what was going on anymore I strongly suggest you get all your products fromany kind of different ecig provider and stop this man from ripping people off and potentially harming any more employees and children.

Everything said about Ecig is true don't trust this man or his company for a second, his little snake of a brother speaks for him about everything to because Tim isn't man enough to confront or talk to anyone himself.

Thanks guys, just wanted to share so we can keep good businesses going and keep the rats out.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay. I found this website doing a search on how people felt about ecigexpress,,,,and I am not surprised! my experience with them is terrible customer service. The worst I have ever encountered in all my time ordering things online....I ordered unflavored nicotine, and it arrived in a bottle I couldn't open. Literally. I had to pry the lid off with a screw driver. I called them to tell them and the girl there said I had to find some man who is strong enough to open it for me. Then she tells me that they had complaints about nicotine leaking. So I asked her if I sent it back to them could they send me a new bottle. She said its against policy. That was the same story when I ordered virgina flue flavored nicotine, they said it was their policy to not send a replacement or give a credit for your next order if you didn't like the flavor. So I threw it away. It occurred to me that all they care about is making money,,, they don't care about customer satisfaction at all. And they should be put out of business. Please don't order from them. If enough people complain maybe they will go out of business which would be karma. What goes around comes around. You treat me like dirt and well you get the idea.

So, Smittyg, from BillingHAM, are you the "inside man" who is ratting out some ecig company on Russ's clickbang show soon?

I trust your facts are in order and that you can back them up in a court of law.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines