Need Help With My Clearomizer And New Choice

comced

Hey guys! I recently started vaping, with my ego-c. I got a thor clearomizer with it(i know its not the best choice), but anyway i need help with 2 things. One of them is i need help on rewicking the coil. I know how to rap the wire around the wick and where to place it, i just dont know where the 2 wire ends go, everytime i try it never works. My second question is getting a new clearomier. I need something that is good quality, easy to replace the wick, and not expensive coil heads. I was thinking the c4. And if anyone can link me with a website i can get a new good clearomizer and cheap coil heads! Thanks and happy vaping, :yes

Sorry, no help here about the thor clearomizer. But I would recommend getting some T2 (eGo 2.4 ml CC (changeable coil) clearomizers) at The Veteran Vaper.

http://www.theveteranvaper.com/ego-2-4ml-cc-long-wick-changeable-coil-clearomizer-clear/

http://www.theveteranvaper.com/ego-cc-long-wick-replacement-coil/

The second link is to the replacement coils. These are easy to use and very good -- just my opinion. And welcome to VT! :)

Well, Lindsay, if you click on the link I provided and then look for the "cartomizer" link on the left side of the page you'll find about five different kinds of clearomizers in various forms. What you "prefer" is up to your individual tastes and likes. :)

I like the Vision V3 for the smaller size and great shape/look. Sweet-Vapes has these. I like the T2 from thevaporveteran because of the easier draw and they hold more juice. I think the replacement coils are cheaper for the T2 and if you buy 10 or more they are even cheaper, $2 a piece. They both work well but I prefer the T2 for several reasons. They are also called eGo CC cleoromisers (changeable coil). One complete clearo is under $5 and a few extra coils will last you a long time. The Visions may be slightly more but they are a good choice also.

Hey guys! I recently started vaping, with my ego-c. I got a thor clearomizer with it(i know its not the best choice), but anyway i need help with 2 things. One of them is i need help on rewicking the coil. I know how to rap the wire around the wick and where to place it, i just dont know where the 2 wire ends go, everytime i try it never works. My second question is getting a new clearomier. I need something that is good quality, easy to replace the wick, and not expensive coil heads. I was thinking the c4. And if anyone can link me with a website i can get a new good clearomizer and cheap coil heads! Thanks and happy vaping, :yes

http://www.thehouseofvapor.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Pre-made-Coils

I can understand why you would want a clearomizer. And I would suggest a vivi nova as it is better than some clearomizers as it doesn't have a cone shape on the top as it is a cylinder shape with no pyramid on it like the CE clearmizers they are good just I don't like the pyramid shape on the top. In my opinion it makes it easier for the center post that the atomizer screws into to be off center and harder for a needle to get in it. The vivi nova from what I seen would give the needle more than enough room to get into it even if the post is crooked. And as for putting coil back on I would have no clue how to do that. I have only seen a video about a did clone and that had screws you put the coil under and screw in to get power to it. I hope this helps and gets you where you want to go. I know how confusing it is I have given up once and went back to analogs once but I am back again and using just vaping instead.