Copd And E Cigs

mega

ok i have COPD was diagnosed on my b-day ( hell of a present). well the past 3 weeks have been hard, really hard, 3 weeks ago when I was still smoking i was coughing so bad to the point of vomiting mucus the pain was unbearable. 3 weeks go by not 1 real smoke and it seems like nothing helps, pain is still there mostly chest, neck, back hard to breath and almost every puff off my PV makes me cough very bad. The doctor told me my e cig was A GOOD OPTION AND TO STICK WITH IT. What i am wondering is, has anyone else experienced this? Been coughing for 2 years now will there be a time I stop coughing? Kinda makes ya want to sue tobaccoo companies for ruining my life.

It takes a while to get your lungs cleaned out.Coughing is natures way of expunging foreign objects from the lungs.Just work on your technique.Don't inhale straight into your lungs,get a mouthfull of vapor then inhale.And try different liquids some are milder than others.Standard resistance @ 3.7 volts also is less harsh.We spent a long time getting in the shape we are in it takes time to undo it.Hang in there.