Egovape Is Raffling Off A Complete Free V-Max System + Much More!

EgoVapeLA

Hey guys, EgoVape here! we're a new retail store open in the City of Industry in Southern California, as a part of our grand opening celebrations we are giving away a COMPLETE Vmax kit! This unit is a great unit for you guys who are into variable voltage!

The kit will come with:

(1) Vmax Unit

(1) set of batteries

(1) Universal Charger

(1) 6ML Tank

(5) Standard Res Cartomizers

(1) Aluminum Drip Tip

(1) 30ML EgoVape Juice of your choice!

and MUCH MORE that will be announced as the date gets closer to our grand opening!

All you need to do is go on our facebook page, Like our page, Share the Vmax Raffle picture and tag 5 of your friends in the comment section. A winner will be randomly selected via excel and we will be contacting you through facebook! thank you guys, and good luck!

To Enter Go to our Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/EGOVAPE

*Update* We have just added another 30ML bottle of an EgoVape Juice of your choice! so now you will be receiving (2) bottles of EgoVape Juice!

post-16673-0-93783900-1349840909_thumb.j

I went by the store today. Met Joey who is a very nice guy and knowledgeable about e-cigs. They have a wide variety of juices and a lot of tanks set up to try juices. I ended up buying my wife a tank and I bought some Caramel Mocha for myself. They are having a Grand Opening party next Saturday. If you live in SoCal stop by.

EgoVape

15940 kaplan ave Unit A, Industry, California 91744

(626) 789-8607

Thanks for the support Jeff! indeed we are having a grand opening celebration this coming saturday October 20th from 2-6pm! we'll be serving tacos, there will be great music, and we're giving away even more stuff including a provari!