Zmax

Had one - different brand-name - didn't play VW games at that point. It worked. It chipped/scratched - I sent it back for a refund.

From what I read, Variable-Wattage isn't really as wonderful as initially suggested. YMMV

Rather have a boxmod.

Looks like a Chinese rip off of the Provari

pretty much what it is. just with vw added in.

that being said it gets pretty good reviews. few notable flaws are that the threads are pretty rough on the bottom cap where you place the battery into the unit, button is a little finicky. but, i think that's to be expected with a chinese unit. (my opinion only obviously) also, the voltage/wattage readings are not dead on, don't think they're way far off but certainly not at the Provari's level which is quite literally spot on.

it hasn't been out all that long so it's a little hard to tell how it will do longevity wise. it's predecessor was the vmax which had to go through 4 revisions (i believe) before they got it right lol. the vmax was i believe only vv though. the vmax had a 6month warranty and i think that's about what most people have gotten out of them, so i'm not sure y alot of people rushed out to get this one knowing that the longevity may not wind up so great.

we'll see, just wanted to see what people would think of it over here :)

Edited by blucavvy