Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

I don't think you'll last here very long...this is the nice kids playground.....or are you just frozen like the rest of us in Colorado?

Just wondering, Troy, what's the temp where you are at? Over here in Alton, it's a balmy 17 degrees. Our predicted 2 - 4 inches of snowfall amounted to no more than a dusting. :( But SOUTHERN Missouri and Illinois got something like 9 inches.

Just wondering, Troy, what's the temp where you are at? Over here in Alton, it's a balmy 17 degrees. Our predicted 2 - 4 inches of snowfall amounted to no more than a dusting. :( But SOUTHERN Missouri and Illinois got something like 9 inches.

We are warming up..high of 11 today, after a low -8, reaching above freezing mid week....not much snow here..but two hours west..boomers

SO I ORDERED IT.

The itaste MVP V2, to much of ... well... everyone's suggestion!

And with a new device, you KNOW I have to get new liquids. So I went to the TVR website, and ordered:

S'mores

Snickerdoodle

Strawberry Cheesecake.

What's that? Oh? No tobacco flavors? Not for this champ! (In all honesty, I'm heavily stocked up on tobacco flavors at the moment and decided to try my hand at the sweeter side)

I also got a R2D2 skin from VaporSkinz.

I really wanted to get the Dr. Who tardis, but I feel like that's just overdoing it with my Dr. Who obsession.

(Don't get me wrong, the sonic screwdriver skin is a close second for a future mod..)

TEMCo has a big sale going 50% off all Kanthal & Nicro wire I grabbed some.

Nichrome Wire 32 Gauge RW0028 - 100 FT 0.29oz Series 60 Resistance AWG
Flat Ribbon Kanthal Wire RW0324 - 0.5 x 0.1 mm (0.197 x 0.004 in) 100 FT 0.36oz Series A-1 Resistance
Kanthal Wire 32 Gauge RW0099 - 500 FT 1.24oz Series A-1 Resistance AWG
Kanthal Wire 30 Gauge RW0109 - 500 FT 1.93oz Series A-1 Resistance AWG
Kanthal Wire 28 Gauge RW0120 - 500 FT 3.07oz Series A-1 Resistance AWG

I'm seriously considering the Tardis wrap.

Okay, went to Better Vapes. Did pretty much what I said I was going to do. 50 mls of 555, 50 mls of 518, and 50 mls of RY4.

Probably spent too much money yesterday. Probably. But I should be set on those flavors both for the rest of this month, and for part of next month, unless I get to the point where I just can't stand to vape anything I have, which has happened. Hubby took the flavors that I don't vape "off my hands" so to speak, and he's going to try them out (pretty sure he won't like half of them - I was planning on either gifting them forward on here, or selling them discounted - well, okay, sample bottles from EC would definitely be paid forward, not sold - after I determined if I liked the EC blends stuff - which I think at least some of the flavors may need more steeping time, well, no, I was vaping outta one tank, forgot I put the tobacco blend in a different tank, and that was my sweet tobacco, which for some reason I'm not tasting at ALL now).

Anywho, doubt I'll even be buying any samples next month. Just replacing two flavors I'm low on, one from Better Vapes, one I have to get at 3D Vapor, because the brand is a local mixer that sells to various stores, but not privately, and 3D is the only local store, that I know of, that they sell to. The other one is like 200 miles away.

Not steeping is like getting Heinz ketchup and just squeezing the bottle without shaking it first.

You'll get all that ketchup juice that collected on top without shaking instead of thick ketchup.

Steeping and shaking daily allows the flavors to mix and settle properly.

Juices not steeped and thrown right into a dripper are only getting partial flavor and mixtures.

Put in an order for two Panasonic NCR18650PF batteries from Illumination Supply, and another 50ml of Creme Brûlée from Nicoticket.

Edited by 3Rutez

I ordered 30ml of custard last stand and creme brulee

If this is your first time trying out these flavors, you are in for a pleasant treat. I ordered the CLS first and loved it, but the next order was for the Creme Brulee, and wow, it blows the CLS away. CB will forever be in my ADV rotation.

They are awesome right out of the mail. They do get better with steeping, and mellow out a bit, but I am very fond of the sweetness in the beginning, so I don't take the caps off and just shake them before filling my tank.

Just ordered 2 50-ml bottles of blueberry from EC Blends at 50 PG/50 VG at 12 mg. Wish they sold these by the 125 ml but they don't. They still offer the 20% discount on all orders so that took away a chunk of change. :D

My SO just purchased four Panasonic NCR 18650B at 3400 mAh at 3.7v from a 100% positive feedback seller on ebay with free shipping at $11.99 each. Early Christmas present. :)

Well, the thread does say to bump when I bought something new. :D

As a rule I don't drink any kind of sodas anymore, diet or regular, but I found glass bottles of Mountain Dew made with real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. GLASS bottles! Bought two cases of 24 and promptly put them into a tub of ice water to chill them real quick.

They taste like the Mountain Dew I remember from my childhood. OMG. Soooo good! :lol: