Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Ran out to Better Vapes today. They were supposed to be trying to clone the 555 that I have.....I expected them to have a sample made up, but they just made it up last night. First try, a little more on the DK side of things than I prefer, but they said there are some ingredients that really need to steep, so in to steep it goes. Since it's like an extended sample, he gave me a $10 bottle for free. As it ages, I'll give them regular feedback, and I gave him my initial feedback on the sample. Seems although they previously carried 555, a computer crash lost their recipe. So Travis was trying to duplicate what I had based on what he sampled from me. I should have bought more coils, because I have four fresh ones left....but the girls at the counter were so swamped, and hubby was in SUCH a hurry because we had a few more stops to make to get home in time the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary special (which we didn't watch on time anyway because he want to hook the surround sound back up before we watched it). But it was nice when we did because we had an extended time with the whole family in the living room, oldest home from college (so the dog had his chew toy back), just enjoying the show, and ooohing and aaahing all at the same time.

But now I'm wondering how LONG to steep it. Most of their stuff, you don't need to steep, but the owner specifically said to there were some "steeping flavors" in this. Maybe I should pull out one of my dripping attys (for use on an eGo stick, not on the burny MVP), and check it day by day.

Which, Tam, that brings me to another question about dripping attys. How do you store them without them making a mess once you've gotten the signal that you shouldn't vape any more from them without adding more fluid? I mean, there's still fluid in them, and sad to say, it leaked.....but only, essentially, over each other. Well, and one mini pro tank that I then emptied, and tried putting an old flavor in that I liked for about a half hour.

Which, Tam, that brings me to another question about dripping attys. How do you store them without them making a mess once you've gotten the signal that you shouldn't vape any more from them without adding more fluid? I mean, there's still fluid in them, and sad to say, it leaked.....but only, essentially, over each other. Well, and one mini pro tank that I then emptied, and tried putting an old flavor in that I liked for about a half hour.

I'll PM you the answer so that we don't derail this thread with something that's off topic. :)

Put in an order at Good Life Vapor for 2 50ml bottles of Nana's Nuts @12mg. I fell in love with that stuff, and have been so sad ever since I vaped the last little bit.

Also put in an order for a 50ml bottle of Creme Brulee @ 12mg from Nicoticket. It's basically Custard's Last Stand with a burnt caramel taste to it. Mmmm.

I'm running out of my ADV's, and only a small amount of Blueberry Morning left. Hurry up and fulfil my shipment!!! :D

Stopped by another local B&M and picked up a little 15ml bottle of Papi Churro 12mg by Jet Fuel. It's a creamy, buttery churro flavor. The cinnamon is there, but is very light, with the butter and cake really hitting my palate. Very good stuff. This should hold me over until my shipments of juice come in the mail. It may in fact make it into my ADV lineup. Only time will tell.

Big spender here, today. Got myself a whole five pack of 2.5 ohm coil heads. Can't use 1.8 ohm coil heads, at least in evods, on the MVP anymore, it automatically makes it taste like it's burning. So I have to put some of that resistance back in - which I was actually planning on doing anyway. But it was just in time. Because of all the futzing going with the MVP, and finding out that settings that were fine two days prior were now burning a tank, I used my last 2.5 ohm coil on my Jive 555 tank last night, and this morning, the coil in my 618 tank was acting like it was going out - barely pushing out power, so I didn't use the tank that much today. Sure enough, once hubby brought me home my coils, I hooked up my 618, and the coil wouldn't even fire. Changing the coil fixed it right up.

Just ordered a DNA20 Board for my build..

Been looking and can't find one The place I was going to order from is down for redoing their site... Where did you order your from Proetus?

I tried looking it up, but sorta got confused. What exactly does it do in a mod?

Houseofvapors.com

I tried looking it up, but sorta got confused. What exactly does it do in a mod?

It is the electronics in the mod. I will have to buy an enclosure, switches, battery holder etc etc to complete the mod. Basically a DIY mod.

Edited by Proetus

I thought I was becoming addicted to this vaping purchasing obsession but now I know I definitely am. As the clock got closer and closer to midnight last night and the Cyber Monday sale would end I felt like I was having an anxiety attach. I had been looking at these items for a week now going through the Thanksgiving sale and now alas the Cyber Monday sale. In a very short while I would no longer be able to buy the items I wanted so much and save money doing it too. :crybaby: . Well, I made one last resort, which I hated to do but I WANTED MY SPINNERS ANS COILS. I picked up the phone and called my daughter. I tried to hide the desperation in my voice as I described what a great sale this is and what a shame it would be to not be able to take advantage of it. When I heard her say "sure mom just tell me what you want and I will get it for you and you can pay me back when you get paid" I stayed calm and said Oh thank you baby,after giving her the information I hung up the phone and shouted YES! with 2 hours to go I made it, I got my Spinners and coils and they will be shipped today. :animier:

I thought I was becoming addicted to this vaping purchasing obsession but now I know I definitely am. As the clock got closer and closer to midnight last night and the Cyber Monday sale would end I felt like I was having an anxiety attach. I had been looking at these items for a week now going through the Thanksgiving sale and now alas the Cyber Monday sale. In a very short while I would no longer be able to buy the items I wanted so much and save money doing it too. :crybaby: . Well, I made one last resort, which I hated to do but I WANTED MY SPINNERS ANS COILS. I picked up the phone and called my daughter. I tried to hide the desperation in my voice as I described what a great sale this is and what a shame it would be to not be able to take advantage of it. When I heard her say "sure mom just tell me what you want and I will get it for you and you can pay me back when you get paid" I stayed calm and said Oh thank you baby,after giving her the information I hung up the phone and shouted YES! with 2 hours to go I made it, I got my Spinners and coils and they will be shipped today. :animier:

What a wonderful daughter! Hubby has informed me that because this month is Christmas, and he has set minimum amounts that we are spending per kid for birthday (both are this month, and I just got paid for month yesterday) and a separate amount for Christmas, that if I want any juices, I need to ask for it for Christmas from his parents. Well, I assumed he meant from him, too, but he's refusing to accept a gift from me, says he'll return it if I get him something, so I'm not going to take a gift from him, either.

As an aside, my mom did sort of the same thing when we decided to start vaping. I told her what we were doing, and asked her if she could reimburse us for the starter kits. I quoted her the single starter kit price, thinking we would just need one battery a piece, but since you can't use them while they are charging, we each had to get a double starter kit. She reimbursed us for those without blinking an eye. She was that happy we were getting off the analogs!

Just ordered a Russian 91% rba, an Aqua rba clone by tobeco, 100 ft of 28ga A1 kanthal, 2 MNKE 18650 batteries, and a NiteCore 4 bay battery charger. Now to figure out which RDA to buy.

Tam has a recommendation on an RDA - Cisco .357 custom or something like that? Is that right, Tam?

Tam has a recommendation on an RDA - Cisco .357 custom or something like that? Is that right, Tam?

Nope. That's not an RDA, it's not even an RBA. The HH.357 custom or otherwise is an atomizer. That's all. RDAs and RBAs are a whole different animal. :)

Spydre,

I think that is why my daughter did it without a second thought too. I asked her and my son during Thanksgiving if they would like a starter kit for Christmas to give it a try and they both said yes so guess what they are getting for Christmas. I have already converted my 2 younger daughters over from analogs to vaping. That just leaves 1 daughter to go. Isent that amazing, a family of 5 maybe 6 have converted over to vaping from that first Blu I put in my mouth.