Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Just order a RSST from LiteEcig for $17 (used points to lower price)

Thanks to Wizard giving me a heads up I checked on my FastTech order and it now moving again. I expect delays when ordering from them. If it took more than 4 weeks I would start to worry but, I give at least that before I start doing the contact and search process. Fast Tech is usually not the issue it is the shipping process the takes the time.

Just order a RSST from LiteEcig for $17 (used points to lower price) Thanks to Wizard giving me a heads up I checked on my FastTech order and it now moving again. I expect delays when ordering from them. If it took more than 4 weeks I would start to worry but, I give at least that before I start doing the contact and search process. Fast Tech is usually not the issue it is the shipping process the takes the time.
It was nothing, knew we both had stuff sitting in the post office there. This is my first time stalking the postal employees of China! LOL Edited by wizard46304

15ml of Cringles Curse ( Mint Based) like vaping on a foxes glacier mint.

10ml of Caramel Apple Pie (Mellow with an apple aftertaste)

5 pro tank coils for the mini Davide and 2 coils for the mini nova all 1.8.

Currently looking a battery not sure if I need another I have 3

Pro Tank 3 from my local B&M. Also 4 extra coils, one 18650 Panasonic battery, two Anyvape battery stands (1 black, 1 purple), 1 10 ml bottle of custom made green apple juice at 12 mg nic, 50/50, extra flavor, extra tart. :)

The owner almost sold me an iTaste VTR tonight. He let me play with it and vape on it awhile. It was a near thing but I managed to not buy it.

This time.

And it's $10 less at the B&M than what I found it for at Discount Vapers online. Go figure. :lol:

Edited by Tameiki

Microstick from mini-ecig.com

Now hunting for a no-fuss atomizer to compliment it

Congrats big time!!!! I've been trying hard to get my hands on one for several months now, but when he's taking orders, my wallet is empty. I have the Nahual and a Temon DiD-D-16 to go with it, but I think I'll splurge for the little mule geni for it when I finally get to order. Did you get the 500 extension for it too? Is it here yet? The coating is like a military coating stuff, extremely tough. There's now a special leather case for it too, made in Russia, I hope to get too. Donkey says you don't have to take it out of the case to change batteries, so that's cool.

I'm so happy you got one!!!

Pro Tank 3 from my local B&M. Also 4 extra coils, one 18650 Panasonic battery, two Anyvape battery stands (1 black, 1 purple), 1 10 ml bottle of custom made green apple juice at 12 mg nic, 50/50, extra flavor, extra tart.  :)

The owner almost sold me an iTaste VTR tonight. He let me play with it and vape on it awhile. It was a near thing but I managed to not buy it.

This time.

And it's $10 less at the B&M than what I found it for at Discount Vapers online. Go figure. :lol:

What B&M do you go too? If I remembered correctly you're from Denver?

What B&M do you go too? If I remembered correctly you're from Denver?

Nope. I'm about 100 miles south of Denver in Pueblo. The B&M is called Vapor Source. There are two locations here, but the biggest one with the most inventory is the 29th Street store just off the 29th street exit on I-25. :)

Nope. I'm about 100 miles south of Denver in Pueblo. The B&M is called Vapor Source. There are two locations here, but the biggest one with the most inventory is the 29th Street store just off the 29th street exit on I-25.  :)

If I'm ever down there I'll have to check them out thanks

Ran out to Better Vapes today. They were supposed to be trying to clone the 555 that I have.....I expected them to have a sample made up, but they just made it up last night. First try, a little more on the DK side of things than I prefer, but they said there are some ingredients that really need to steep, so in to steep it goes. Since it's like an extended sample, he gave me a $10 bottle for free. As it ages, I'll give them regular feedback, and I gave him my initial feedback on the sample. Seems although they previously carried 555, a computer crash lost their recipe. So Travis was trying to duplicate what I had based on what he sampled from me. I should have bought more coils, because I have four fresh ones left....but the girls at the counter were so swamped, and hubby was in SUCH a hurry because we had a few more stops to make to get home in time the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary special (which we didn't watch on time anyway because he want to hook the surround sound back up before we watched it). But it was nice when we did because we had an extended time with the whole family in the living room, oldest home from college (so the dog had his chew toy back), just enjoying the show, and ooohing and aaahing all at the same time.