Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Rix, do you send yours back to get cleelajed and rebuilt like Tam does, or do you do that yourself?

Okay, typed that on my Nook last night, that was supposed to be do you have them clean them and rebuild them, like Tam does, or do you do it yourself?

Okay, typed that on my Nook last night, that was supposed to be do you have them clean them and rebuild them, like Tam does, or do you do it yourself?
Every week, I soak it in alcohol (PGA) for an hour and then blow it out. That seems to keep it clean. Edited by Rixter

Went to a newly found B&M store and sampled their line of juice.

They claim that they "boost" their juice and that they are one of the few that will sell up to 36mg of nic. I have found that starting out at 24 mg was maybe too much for me (I would get a little light headed when vaping hard) so my purpose stopping in there was to get a lower nic amount juice.

Bought 3 flavors:

Space Tart 10 ml

Martian Dew 10 ml

Johnny 555 30 ml

All at 18mg 50/50

Their prices were sky high so IDK if I will go back ($8.00 for 10ml, $20.00 for 30ml)... Its pretty darn good though, so maybe.

I was a bad girl today. I went into Cloud 9 today (the highest price B&M in my area) with the express purpose of picking up 1.8 and 2.2 coils, because the other stores don't have the 2.2 coils, they don't carry them. And since my "normal" B&M hasn't had 555 for sampling (and their webpage says out of stock) I wanted to taste Cloud 9's Jive 555 that they get from Vapor Beast, as I'm looking at 555 for a substitution - can get it from EC Blends way cheap. But it was really yummy....and it was on sale. Just a dollar more than I would pay retail for the 15 ml from Vapor Beast. But I also had to pay $10 per 5 pack of coils, so I guess I should have just kept it at one five pack.

Just placed another order from www.flatlineliquids.com/ (aka Medic)!

Got 10ml of the following coming my way soon!

1. Kit's Tiramisu - heard the raves about this one on here so had to try
  2. Old Fashioned Root Beer - Not sure how Root Beer would be as a vape... but what the heck!
  3. Carmel Vanilla - I've liked other vanilla flavors, so I figured this one sounded good
  4. Winter Sweet Spot - Got this one last time... must... have... more!

Now the dreaded wait for the vape mail to arrive...

Just put an order in for some juice from Good Life Vapor. Nana's Nuts 30ml (Banana Nut Bread) and Blueberry Morning 30ml (Blueberry waffles and sweet cream). He is offering 25% off with coupon code "NewJuice".

Spank!Spank! I called around looking for mini davides..nobody in Denver carries them, I'm gonna change that quick....

Yeah, same here. The only place that carries the full sized Davides is Better Vapes, and their distributor that they order through evidently doesn't carry the minis, because they didn't know it existed, supposedly. I'm trying to talk at least Cloud 9 into carrying them - they had written them off as a copy of the Pro-Tank (any of the davides), but I sat them down and said, "look, the Davide has a larger capacity, and mini Davide has twice the capacity of a mini pro tank. They cost less, but you'll sell more. As it is now, I'm betting your customers don't want to deal with a 1 ml mini pro tank, so they just buy a Pro Tank 2 online cheaper than what you are selling the minis for." The other two shops we go to don't carry the Davides in, either, although the one that I've been talking to a lot lately, he's considering it, because of the larger capacity. But, considering what he sells PT 2s for, I doubt I would buy a Davide, mini or no, from him either. Cloud 9, I understand their upcharge. They are renting a space much bigger than they need, or rather, should have a ton of inventory filling it and don't (old UPS store), $3,000/month rent. So instead of basing the price of each brand of juice off what they pay for it, it's all priced the same.....which I've seen in NO STORE EVER except Better Vapes, and that's because all the juices there are the same. Plus they only have 15 ml, and their main line comes as 70/30, and even if you order it from Vapor Beast online, that's how it comes because it's made by an outside vendor.

Well, I'll have more to say about Cloud 9 when I write my Cloud 9/Vapor Beast review.

Just ordered some

Bobas Bounty

Gorilla Juice

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

I tried 3 alien vapors.. Bobas, red box full and super skunk. All have a certain spice to them I don't like; might need to steep a while though. Super skunk tastes more like low grade back yard weed at the moment

I tried 3 alien vapors.. Bobas, red box full and super skunk. All have a certain spice to them I don't like; might need to steep a while though. Super skunk tastes more like low grade back yard weed at the moment

Sorry you did not order from the original maker. You ordered from a lousy copycat. This is the one and only maker of the world renowned Bobas Bounty http://www.avejuice.com/index.php

Every week, I soak it in alcohol (PGA) for an hour and then blow it out. That seems to keep it clean.

Okay Rix (hope it's ok if I call you that) what's PGA? And what do you mean, blow it out? That one is an RDA, right? So do you ever rebuild it? Orr do you not need to, and if so, how do you keep the coil and wick from giving out (although I'm not the most mechanically minded or competent person in the world; hell, I can barely cook). I mean, I assue just like non RDAs, the coil/wick assembly has to be replaced sometime.

For the personn that bought Boba's and Gorilla Juice, Cloud 9 just started carrying them. I tasted Boba's, and I can't remember what I thought, because it wasn't on sale, and I had gone in to taste, not to buy, and I knew I was going to end up buying Jive 555 because I really liked it, and it was on sale. Plus, this way, when I oder EC Blends' nutty 555 I'll have somethijg too compare it to, unless Better Vapes breaks their 555 back out.

Only way to sample is to either buy it or know someone who has it. Very few shops are authorized retailers.

If you do order some, please ensure you are ordering from https://www.avejuice.com/index.php and not alienvapor, as they are imposterous scum. Boba's and Gorilla Juice are GD tasty!

*crossing fingers* I THINK I may have hubby talked into us gettig the six l bottle of Boba's to try. Or at least going into Cloud 9 so we can sample it. It runs about the same as your Vape Dudes, etc., andd I may talk him into me picking up a dripping atty so I can test flavors without using up one of my tanks if it's not ready.

Banana Tobacco! Ohhhh it's tasty! Get a bigger bottle then you think you would like tho! Both of these are 100vg just so you're aware.

Wait, Boba's is Banana Tobacco, or Gorilla Juice is Banana Tobacco? Sorry, the descriptions on the website, are, let's say lacking.

Edit: NVM, I see now that Gorilla Juice is Banana Tobacco.

Funny, around the end of August, beginning of September, I was being drawn AWAY from tobacco flavors, I would just get that almost ashtray feeling in my mouth. But since the day of Seizure infamy, I'm being drawn back toward tobacco flavors. I mean, I found myself liking RY4 for the first time ever (except the Premier Vapors version - a local B&M, can't remember which and someone makes it for them, I believe, but I didn't like it)

Edited by spydre

Haven't posted in a while, thought I'd start with a bump of my recent purchases. :)

I saw that my town has a Totally Wicked Vapor Lounge (let me tell you, if you haven't ever been to one, and have one locally, I HIGHLY suggest you visit one. It's a pretty neat place and you can sample everything that they have before you buy it)

After a couple hours of tasting, chatting, and flirting -- I ended up picking up my NEW favorite vaporizer from the Totally Wicked line. Unfortunately, there haven't been many reviews on it, so I didn't really know if it'd fit my lifestyle... but I really like it.

I picked up:

Totally Wicked Tornado Slim (in PINK!)

10 ml of the following:

Apple shisha

Tobacco

Virginia

Tropical Tobacco (a huge favorite of mine!)

Pumpkin Spice

Vanilla (to mix with the Pumpkin Spice)

The slim itself is an amazing device for what it is. Super easy to operate. I thought it'd be a pain in the but to have to manually change the battery (there are separate, rechargeable batteries that are slipped into the holder) since I have long nails and batteries with long nails just never tend to go well together), but it's as easy as lighting a cigarette and far better of a smoke.

I could see myself just going there to hang out and chat with friends with some drinks and vapes. The whole lot there are really friendly and very informative. Even the most experienced vapor could learn something by just going in there.

And it's really neat seeing the employees and what they're smoking out of (some of them are insane!).

I'm just super happy that I know have a PINK Tornado. :) Got to keep with the pink theme, you know?