Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

I just got a Kanger Protank II, and I gotta say that I'm a little disappointed with it. There's nothing really wrong with it, but I somehow got it in my head that since the top comes off, I could fill my new Protank II through the top without having to remove it from my mod. Wrong. It still has to be filled from the bottom. The whole reason I bought it was to avoid having to keep removing it daily to fill it. Oh well...live and learn.

gallery_15088_188_16485.jpg

Does anyone make a BCC glassomizer that you fill from the top?

*EDIT*

The Kanger Unitank fills from the top, but it's got a plastic tank, and I'm not sure if there's a glass replacement tank for it available.

Goof - sorry, *hugs*.

Yes, the Uni fills from the top, and yes, it's plastic, no glass replacement, either.

Okay, so I did actually BUY anything new, and didn't really get anything "new"..... except. Well, hubby and I both had 618 70/30 "maximum flavor boost", as the shop called it, as high up as they dared boost the flavor, essentially. We like it, I can taste it a heck of a lot better than just the single flavor boost that we were using, but I ran out today. Hubby still has something like the equivalent of maybe three tanks full of of the stuff? Plus he has at least a bottle and half of the regular flavor boost. He wasn't ready to order anymore yet - I think he might want to wait until I get paid (?), which is another bloody week. So he gave ME his maximum flavor boosted 618, since he still has like, a bottle and a half of single flavor boost left (and I gave him my single flavor boost back, which had stopped tasting good to me with some of my taste issues). Before I took his maximum flavor boost, I did try working my way through just a single flavor boost....and blech. Nope, thanks to the seizure Thursday, it's not that I can't taste the single flavor boost, but it doesn't taste, well, I guess the way I remember it's supposed to.

But, end of the month, so streeeetttch things out as long as possible, right? I guess I won't be vaping a tank of 618 per day like I have been since I got the MVP.

EDIT: Okay, I've been assured that we'll be ordering more 618 before I get paid, thank goodness, but still, I should slow down....both on it, and on my Kick Ash. Was just a couple weeks ago I got a 30 ml bottle of Kick Ash, and it's mostly gone now. :0

Edited by spydre

Hey y'all! I've been busy making political noises, and not had much free time (obsessed mind) to stop by often. But I did get a chance to pick up my new special edition Nemesis (vapepit) and just have to show it off. I didn't buff the lint off, to ready for picture taking, but even so she's a beaut. I even exclaimed " Foly Huck!" at first sight. Pics don't do justice, but gives an idea.post-1865-0-14664900-1383024643_thumb.jp

Edited by Uma

The Uni tank is indeed polycarbonate. It is threaded which is why there is no glass replacement for it.

Maybe the powers that be will come up with a glass replacement tank with a threaded metal ring on top, or an aftermarket SS tank.

Maybe the powers that be will come up with a glass replacement tank with a threaded metal ring on top, or an aftermarket SS tank.

I ordered and have one with a glass tank, no threads... must be they have 2 versions of the KPT2?

Edit

My Bad... that is a mini, sorry

Edited by Compenstine

So far, they only have a SS replacement tank for the KPT2

Replacement Tank for Kanger Pro tank 2

and for the KPT2 Mini

Replacement tank for the Kanger tech Pro Tank 2 mini

I'm sure someone will eventually make something for the UniTank. Only time will tell.

OK I broke down and did it. I returned to SweetVapes and bought 4 KPT 2s red, blue, purple and clear.

Then I loved my Vision Spinner Rainbow 1300 so much I bought another one of those.

Then I mossied on down to EC Blends and ordered:

1 x Feel Like a Nut 30ml

1 x Dragon's Kiss 30ml

1 x Dragon's Brew 30ml

1 x Dragon's Café 30ml

1 x Dragon's Crown 30ml

1 x Dragon's Frozen Tear 30ml

1 x Dragon's Charm 30ml

1 x Dragon's Magic 30ml

:animier:

Thank goodness I don't have a husband I have to answer to or I would probably be in trouble. :popo:

I won't be ordering anymore for a while, I hope. I should be set for a while. :yes:hope:

Ventured off to a local b&m and bought the magneto mod.. I like it but that locking mechanism needs some work.. also got a mini dtc tank with sweet tarts flavor.. I must say the taste is spot on.. was a little irritated when I asked if my battery will work and they said no but when I looked it up, it will work.. grrr

4 extra long stainless steel drip tips from Litecigusa.

4 Anyvape Davide minis

10 5-packs of Kangor Pro Tank coils

125 ml of EC Blends Feels Like a Nut in 60 VG/40 PG, double extra sweet (The last batch I bought I tried it at 60 PG/40 VG and it turned out way too thin. I figured if I went the other way and then mixed the two together I should get...a HUMONGOUS amount of juice in 50/50 blend.) :lol:

Okay, I think I'm done for a bit with this latest order:

6 Custom HH.357 Cisco Spec Hybrid atomizers in standard 510, matte black, 2.0 ohm

Yes, they really are that good! :D

I'm gonna have to pick one of those up!

I'm still using my first (and only) HH.357 Long Barrel Hybrid 510 (2Ω SS), which I bought on July 20, 2013. It's still amazes me after over three months of use.

Edited by Rixter

I'm still using my first (and only) HH.357 Long Barrel Hybrid 510 (2Ω SS), which I bought on July 20, 2013. It's still amazes me after over three months of use.

The only reason why I bought so many is because I insist on vaping a dark and very sweet juice in these which gunk up coils in the best of atomizers. By stocking up I can rotate them to be cleaned and repaired. If I vaped "regular" juices I highly doubt I'd have so many as they'd still work flawlessly.

That's a great Christmas gift!! Only cuz that's when t will really start tasting great! But it's worth it...Just shake and wait! I really like EC blends..

I was looking around online the other day and I saw a machine that actually shakes your juices for you. I think it just constantly goes back and forth.

Ran to our "normal" B&M that we buy juice from tonight. He helped me with an Evod problem, and he was so thrilled when he found out a) that the maximum flavor boost on the 618 worked and I can taste and I love it, and B) now that some of my tastes are changing, I'm switching over to his RY4 rather than the Holy Grail RY4 that I have to pay $15 for 30 ml for that he gave me everything for free tonight - which, well, the 618 I got was 50 ml - which in his shop is $17. I've still got at least 1/2 of my holy grail left, so the RY4 (which they generally mix up fresh to order) will have plenty of time to steep. I have to be in a particular mood for it.

Hubby was being pouty, and didn't believe me how much our vaping budget should be per month, and since he has something non-vaping related he wants to buy this month, when he found out I wanted to buy two flavors, he insisted on not buying anything. Until 20 minutes ago when he discovered he has almost NO 618 left, and that's his main vape, so yeah, he has to get some more Monday.