Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Couple price examples just so you guys are aware.

Protank 2's 10.53

Mini protank 2 7.83

Davides 8.59

Viva Nova-S 4.08

These are coop prices from ecf, Literally the only reason i reside there. The "family" feeling over here is great, the pure numbers of people over there make the prices just to dam good to pass up. I'll be running a Efest coop once i wrap up this kanger crap. those prices will be equally as good. 1.50-4.00 for 18350/18500/18650 I think i will have the 10amp efest as well 6ish i think, as well as the efest Luc 2bay charger for 14ish.

Just saying there are ways to get around the retail prices.

Yeah, you won!t fid any wesites prices to meet that. Although I have given up on getting the mini Davides. I'd like to replace the evods with glass, but it's an expense even I can't justify with replacing them with glass for the flavor, when I have the Evods right now. I may do it when we get the spring semester disbursement, when I get the twists or the other things - spinners (?), but we really can't afford it for Chritmas. Plus, the minis are a pain to fill, and it's telling to me that Brian has switched to all KPT2 over the mini Davide, and I'm not sure the slight inrease in apacity is woth the pain to fill, especially with my hands.

LOL, Harv. I could have rewound even further and said frell, but I usually say frak. *sigh* I miss thar show.

Proteus, $8.50 for a five pack is good for around here. Of the four shops here, one has the off brand, one is the $8.50, but the other two shops are $10 for a box. If ALL you need is the coils, the $8.50 cheaper than what you would pay at DV plus shipping.

So where is the best place to get GOOD coils for a reasonable price? I'm tired of going for the cheapest I can find only to find they don't work. If I am only ordering coils I have to add in the shipping cost too. I'm needing coils for my EVODs, KPT and mini Davide.

So where is the best place to get GOOD coils for a reasonable price? I'm tired of going for the cheapest I can find only to find they don't work. If I am only ordering coils I have to add in the shipping cost too. I'm needing coils for my EVODs, KPT and mini Davide.

I get my KPT coils from Sweet-Vapes.com almost exclusively. Genuine Kanger for $5.95 a 5 pack

http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_color_plus.tpl&product_id=1836&category_id=80

They fit KPT, Davide, Evod

Edited by bcartervol98

I get my KPT coils from Sweet-Vapes.com almost exclusively. Genuine Kanger for $5.95 a 5 pack

http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_color_plus.tpl&product_id=1836&category_id=80

Seconded! They have good prices and ship pretty quick!

I just ordered 3 packs of 1.8 and shipping was only $3.00. Finally, I will have coils that will work. Thanks again Carter

I get mine from DV which is awesome unless y'all got there 1st and he's out!

Which happened when I wanted to buy my white spinner.So I got a blue one. Cuz y'al dont like blue for some reason...

I get mine from DV which is awesome unless y'all got there 1st and he's out!

Which happened when I wanted to buy my white spinner.So I got a blue one. Cuz y'al dont like blue for some reason...

Blue clashes with too many drip shield colors while white matches with everything. :evil:

Yeah it's perty. It's actually closer to a teal than blue blue but looks very bling bling with the davide

Mine's more of a dark royal blue. No real green to it. And now I must fly. Going to my first vape meet tonight and getting to meet Mrs. Aquatroy. :D

In addition to the beakers and other diy stuff I purchased the other day, I've got 100mg nicotine coming with some PG and VG. Bought some kpt coils from proetus, and finally got my hands on some agent orange. And while I'm paying shipping on the agent orange, what the heck, throw a bottle of Pluid on the order too. It going to be a tasty week. ;D

I just got an iTatse MVP. I cant wait to try it out with the iclear 30's!

You'll love the MVP - provided you like your power six watts or above. That is if you set it by power rather than voltage. I'm vaping at seven and a half watts.

I love my MVP, then again, after two weeks of going back to starter eGos, I missed my VW, and nothing tasted right at the baseline voltage. As it was, I changed the coil in my honey wood tank to 1.8 so that when the MVP is charging, I at least have SOME extra power going through. I think the 1.8 ohm coil puts it at 5.6 watts.

As it is, I've asked for a Twist orr Spinner for Christmas, so when the MVP is charging, I'll have VVto fall back on, plus if thee MVP ever goes down, I'll have VV as a back up.

We got two iTaste MVP's, three California hand blown glass tanks with duel coil flanged cartomizers (which I very may well be punching bigger holes into), one duel layer *pink* clearomizer tank, a California hand blown stylized drip tip, one straight chrome drip tip, one stylized chrome drip tip, and two plastic iTaste clearomizers, 6 flavors total. Three 30mLs Bull Juice (sweet redbull fruity tasting) Strawberry (very sweet strawberry, doesn't burn), and Spring Breeze ( !! !! !! Clearo cracker !! !! !! A very fresh blueberry, with an exhale of mint, amazing. *Glass tank only*) Three 15mLs. Raspberry Lemonade (still haven't tried it.. assuming it tastes just like the name) and Clove. (Amazing for cigarette cravings, and it over powers anything you mix it with, usually used to get rid of bad juice.) Lastly, Lemonade. (We requested this specifically, very strong. Very good. *Glass tank only*) A free syringe, and two free vape condoms.

2pzxyzs.jpg

Vision has a new color 1300 Spinner called rainbow and it was just too pretty to pass up so as I was checking out SweetVapes I went ahead and ordered 3 packs of 1.8 coils and a new spinner. That will be the first 1300 I have ever bought. :yes

Vision has a new color 1300 Spinner called rainbow and it was just too pretty to pass up so as I was checking out SweetVapes I went ahead and ordered 3 packs of 1.8 coils and a new spinner. That will be the first 1300 I have ever bought. :yes

With several 1300s before I got my Vamo, the only problem I had was finding my charger since they last so long. I do not think there is much difference to me between the battery life of a 1300 spinner and an 18650 APV battery.

With several 1300s before I got my Vamo, the only problem I had was finding my charger since they last so long. I do not think there is much difference to me between the battery life of a 1300 spinner and an 18650 APV battery.

That's great to here. Will the same chargers I have been using on my smaller batteries be OK with the 1300?

Went juice shopping this weekend. All good, with some new flavors from Epic E-juice.

I was a little bummed because I bought 30 ml of one of my staples, monkey buns, but when I got home I saw on the label that this is from the same batch I've been buying since May! This juice is 6 months old! Now, it is sealed in a plastic wrap, but the juice is darker than it is when it's fresh. And a taste test proves that is has diminished in flaavor after 6 months. It's not horrible by any means bit not as fresh as could be. That is one thing I like about The Vaping Monkey - they date their juice.

It does raise concerns for me about how long juice can sit on a distributor's shelf...

Next time I will buy from vaping monkey directly. It's virtually the same cost.

I just got a Kanger Protank II, and I gotta say that I'm a little disappointed with it. There's nothing really wrong with it, but I somehow got it in my head that since the top comes off, I could fill my new Protank II through the top without having to remove it from my mod. Wrong. It still has to be filled from the bottom. The whole reason I bought it was to avoid having to keep removing it daily to fill it. Oh well...live and learn.

gallery_15088_188_16485.jpg

Does anyone make a BCC glassomizer that you fill from the top?

*EDIT*

The Kanger Unitank fills from the top, but it's got a plastic tank, and I'm not sure if there's a glass replacement tank for it available.

Edited by Rixter