Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

I believe they come with an 80% charge

Yes! I just want enough to get me through to when I go upstairs for the night. Long enough to play with it, get it set on my preferred settings, wattage wise, check out the other functions, taste my juices on the "right" wattage - those I can taste that day, anyway, etc. Oh, and get used to the box shape, the button, three buttons to function, instead of one. You know.

I bought this:

da3umyzy.jpg

And Brian's juice pack

And some drip tips from fast tech

And a poldiac clone

And a real poldiac(my engagement present to myself) lol!

Congrats Medic!... nice ring... the juice biz must be booming! :thumbup:

Sonofzell, I don't really see the, uh, well, the appeal of going with the unitank rather than the Pro Tank or ProTank 2?

And yes, it's a polycarbonite tank, according to discount vapers, not glass.

Edited by spydre

Sonofzell, I don't really see the, uh, well, the appeal of going with the unitank rather than the Pro Tank or ProTank 2?

Yep it's a poly tank, which is why I didn't include it with my latest coop of kpt2's and Mini's.

The appeal is that I hadn't had one to play with lol! My KPT2's aren't going anywhere.

I got delivery confirmation for the adapter to make my nemesis a hybrid :)

Okay, since I haven't really looked into mods, I don't know what a hybrid is....and how do you make a mod a hybrid, but mainly, what's a hybrid?

Okay, since I haven't really looked into mods, I don't know what a hybrid is....and how do you make a mod a hybrid, but mainly, what's a hybrid?

Well the adapter basically gets rid of the air holes on the mod.

Users don't need the air holes in the battery compartment when they're using a dripping atomizer or a genesis style atomizer where there's a vent hold in the atomizer itself.

So the adapter has a 510 connection and the threads to screw into the battery compartment thus eliminating the vented top cap of the battery compartment.

when I have pics i'll post them up

Well the adapter basically gets rid of the air holes on the mod.

Users don't need the air holes in the battery compartment when they're using a dripping atomizer or a genesis style atomizer where there's a vent hold in the atomizer itself.

So the adapter has a 510 connection and the threads to screw into the battery compartment thus eliminating the vented top cap of the battery compartment.

when I have pics i'll post them up

The vent holes in a mod are so if your battery vents, it doesn't turn your mod into a pipe bomb.

So this is a bad idea yes"

I'm pretty sure his Nemesis is still vented...probably on the bottom or side of the battery tube. I was just commenting on why mods have vent holes in them.

Edited by Rixter

Thanks to medic. First batch of flatline e liquids. I'm now drooling wanting to vape these.

Me too Raspberry Poundcake and Caramel Vanilla. But I make myself wait until the current rotation is gone before opening up the new. It is hard but extra steeping time couldn't hurt.

I quite literally had only been able to vape 618 ONCE since sending my Zmax back in. But I'm able to hit it tonight because I can TASTE it. Not taste it like I could taste it before what will forever be known as the Day of the Seizures, I don't think, I'm not sure because I can't REMEMBER what it tasted like then. And earlier today using the stick batteries, my messed up brain was only really tasting the flavors for like an hour before they didn't register that much anymore, and I would have to switch to a different flavor, but none of that anymore today. :) This is the first time I've been able to taste my Holy Grail RY4 in days. Although I have been switching every couple hours, just to taste something else.....