Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

And you don't know iet yet, but you're getting an extra rebuildable [emoji6] (We get samples sometimes from vendors and I'll at random toss them in shipping bags on the way out) 

Chris that is awesome of you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hey all... first post

Recently went berserk and ordered the following (I'll post pics when they are all received):

Smok GPriv 220 + 2 protective cases

TF-RDTA

TFV12 RBA Edition + 2 replacement glasses

10 pack of 0.2 ohm staple staggered fused Clapton coils

2 wide bore drip tips different styles

And before ordering the TFV12, I ordered 3 TFV10 coils, 3 TFX4 coils, and 3 replacement glasses for my TFV8 from China

Just a heads up to all... Element Vapes has the TF-RDTA for only $10

Happy Vaping!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

[mention=40757]theclaw20[/mention]  Welcome!

Thanks!

As you may be able to tell, I'm partial to Smok. Loved the TFV8, saw the GPriv and had to have it, wanted the tfv12 but couldn't justify it so I just ordered stuff for my TFV8, but then I saw the TF-RBTA for $10... and I wanted a vape with true side airflow... and the same seller had the TFV12 RBA Edition which then brought my order to free shipping... And Bam I'm buying tons of stuff. Amazing how that works lol

I feel like the rotation of those 3 Smok tanks on the Smok GPriv (black w/red) are gonna be SWEET. And with the new tank's stock coils, plus the new TF series coil heads for the 8 AND the staple staggered fused Clapton coils... Excited to say the least

Glad I already own a Bazillion different types of juice... Cuz it's gonna get Vaped!

• 3 weeks later...

Found a deal last night that I simply couldn't pass up. I wanted a short RTA and an RTA with a clamp deck allowing for 2 parallel builds. Tesla Carrata tank checks both boxes and was under $15. AND the vendor had Coilmaster Juggernaut coils on blowout pricing! Also picked up some super low resistance premades. All for $23.50.fcd1ff01f8880f4ea7fa4a945da925e4.jpg

9 minutes ago, theclaw20 said:

1 each spool of SS 28/32 x2 staggard clapton wrapped with 32.  

Sorry, at work.  No pic available until later.  Will see what I can gin up!  

• 2 weeks later...

six 18ml bottles of cafe cream from vapemoar, 2 crown 2 coils,1pack crown coils. . from vt..my last round of coils ever...I'm laying down the vape soon. after the coils run out I will strictly be dripping until I get all the way off.I screwed up and got back on the nicotine. I know if I don't lay down the vape,I will keep on doing it.I've weeded out all of my addictions, coffee,caffeine ect.working on the sweets.I will still support vaping as far as legislation goes! Always!!It has helped me stay smoke free almost three years.I hope y'all will let me pop in and check in  the off topic lounge!!

Edited by Foofightervapegirl

2 hours ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

six 18ml bottles of cafe cream from vapemoar, 2 crown 2 coils,1pack crown coils. . from vt..my last round of coils ever...I'm laying down the vape soon. after the coils run out I will strictly be dripping until I get all the way off.I screwed up and got back on the nicotine. I know if I don't lay down the vape,I will keep on doing it.I've weeded out all of my addictions, coffee,caffeine ect.working on the sweets.I will still support vaping as far as legislation goes! Always!!It has helped me stay smoke free almost three years.I hope y'all will let me pop in and check in  the off topic lounge!!

Nic  in juice or Cigs??