Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Tapatalk don't work on a PC though. [emoji3]

Yeah, that's what I've heard..I don't own a PC, just an Android tablet and this Motorola phone..Tapatalk installed on both, and works great.. Maybe someday they'll have a Tapatalk app that works on a PC too :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I have it on my phone and tablet as well, I just use a PC more. I get eye strain bad with small screens.

Lol

The tablet isn't so bad but the phone is definitely an eye strain, so I sometimes use reading glasses..[emoji12]

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

.5's,.8's for the crown 2 blue skin for istick 40 watts, blue skin for rx200,two dark purple drip tips (the exact kind I found at the vape shop 6.50 there,1.00 at the vaportalk store)4 Samsung batteries. All bought here except the batts!two zampleboxes!

Edited by Foofightervapegirl
Spelling error

2 hours ago, cany said:

I thought so its on my list to get

Me too!I have to get a more powerful back up mid first,outgrown my istick 40 watts battery life,tired of having to charge it all the time,lol.getting the new eleaf 80 watt tc with the internal 5000 mah battery.as soon as I get paid,with Christmas coming up I'm going to have to be frugal,but they are both on my list for sure!

1 minute ago, Bebop said:

@Foofightervapegirl

I just added an 80w TC eleaf to my collection.  Love it.  Mainly got it so I could try out SS Temp Control.  But Im diggin the battery life, wow.   It's very smartly designed and has a clean look and feel.  It was a good choice for me.  

Guess Im gonna have to order one tomorrow after I get paid

2 hours ago, Bebop said:

@Foofightervapegirl

I just added an 80w TC eleaf to my collection.  Love it.  Mainly got it so I could try out SS Temp Control.  But Im diggin the battery life, wow.   It's very smartly designed and has a clean look and feel.  It was a good choice for me.  

The 80W only needs to be charged once every 4 - 5 days depending on how I vape. Sometimes it lasts even longer. I finally found something that I like even better than the 50W.  :) 

Me too!I have to get a more powerful back up mid first,outgrown my istick 40 watts battery life,tired of having to charge it all the time,lol.getting the new eleaf 80 watt tc with the internal 5000 mah battery.as soon as I get paid,with Christmas coming up I'm going to have to be frugal,but they are both on my list for sure!

The 80w is nice here it is next to a similar device Evic VT2 which also has an internal batt..I like em both for easy of use..grab & go!

My Reign Has Just Begun

The 80w is nice here it is next to a similar device Evic VT2 which also has an internal batt..I like em both for easy of use..grab & go!

My Reign Has Just Begun

0cf0b3bcac3670cbecd217d44ea356a3.jpg

My Reign Has Just Begun

• 4 weeks later...

Just got a blue Tesla Stealth 100W and a black toptank to go with it...I'm really enjoying it. I built a 0.6ohm SS coil for it and the flavor is fantastic. It's a beefy little mod with decent battery life. I was getting sick of black, white and red mods and wanted to add some color to my collection ;) LOL

I forgot to bump,bought two of the nautilus nickel coils,look like they will go perfect with my beloved istick 40 watt tc,originally I was looking for a temp control tank that ran on nickel,if you have seen my posts around.then I decided not to buy one,and get non sub ohm tanks!this works out perfect,all I have to do is swap the coil,win,win!I got the notice it was shipped yesterday,will keep ya posted ! !

Got another BabyBeast on my points (freebie) at my local B&M ..also got a free 30ml bottle of Heavens Milk, 2.5 mgs of nic mixed with cloud blowin 100% VG..(custom mixed)...Bought a couple 26650 batts for my 100w Wismec Presa mod... my favorite mod out and about, especially driving.. it's a comfortable night to blow some huge clouds out my rolled down window stopped at a light..
Gets people's attention when they wonder what's that boy smoking/vaping, lol...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk