Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

11 minutes ago, Kevo88 said:

Alright. You guys gotta let me in on the joke! Got a link? Also, first time trying muffin man....kinda dissapointed.

After an upgrade to the board a while back the image that @cany uses in his avatar/profile picture would pop up randomly in his posts.  It happened for weeks.  Then one day it stopped.

Check out his signature line...lol

Edited by jasonculp

On 9/23/2012 at 5:57 PM, Jeffb said:

Stocked up on some juice from Sweet-Vapes

Applebacco

Starbuckets Expresso

French Vanilla Coffee

Nutty Coffee

Yes I like coffee :D

I stocked up today also.  Strawberry creme

Cheesecake

Zombie juice (new for me)

and Watermelon.

Found a juice I MUST get the next time I stock up.  It's a specialty juice called Pegasus white.  It's a hazelnut mixed with something I can't remember, but it smells like HEAVEN!!!

Today I bought two Aspire Tritons for $31.28 shipped ($15.64 each) from GearBest's U.S. warehouse. My dad and the missus both have one and they love 'em, so I figured, for that price, I'd order a couple of extras as backups (who am I kidding? I want one, too ;)).

7 minutes ago, Rixter said:

Today I bought two Aspire Tritons for $31.28 shipped ($15.64 each) from GearBest's U.S. warehouse. My dad and the missus both have one and they love 'em, so I figured, for that price, I'd order a couple of extras as backups (who am I kidding? I want one, too ;)).

Did you order the version 1 or 2, Rix?

1 hour ago, Tam said:

Did you order the version 1 or 2, Rix?

V1...V2 seems like too much of a pain to get the heat sink unscrewed to fill the tank. Nobody I know that has a V1 has had any problems with the center tube getting stuck like I heard you guys talking about.

2 hours ago, Rixter said:

V1...V2 seems like too much of a pain to get the heat sink unscrewed to fill the tank. Nobody I know that has a V1 has had any problems with the center tube getting stuck like I heard you guys talking about.

The first V2 that I got from... can't remember the vendor... was really tough to get the heat sink off. The two I got from Mt. Baker Vaper is very smooth threading.

Just ordered two more Triton V2 from Mt. Baker Vaper. Also got two 5-pack of 1.8 ohm coils for the Triton V2, four 5-packs of 1.8 ohm single coils for Protank 2 and they threw in a free bottle of mystery juice. I really like Mt. Baker Vaper for equipment, it's too bad I can't seem to find a liking for their juice.  :wacko: