Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Just picked up a twisted messes RDA!!! Along with 30ml bottles of liquid exf, 'purple hitter' 'pumpkin cookie' and 'lucky charm'. The lucky charm is spot on, captures the cereal a lot with a slight mix of the marshmallows. I've been vaping though the pumpkin cookie like crazy, the spices are awesome blowing through the nose!

So, I finally bought some cotton bacon from Lightning Vapes (along with a bunch of wire, and what the heck, I tried a couple of their juices too - blech!! 😰)

I have been using the cotton bacon for a couple weeks now..... I LOVE this stuff. It's my absolute favorite cotton now.  Wicks like crazy and easy to work with.  My only complaint - I waste a LOT of cotton.  That's no biggie, it's cheap but I love how fluffy and juicy it is. 

6 minutes ago, Bebop said:

So, I finally bought some cotton bacon from Lightning Vapes (along with a bunch of wire, and what the heck, I tried a couple of their juices too - blech!! 😰)

I have been using the cotton bacon for a couple weeks now..... I LOVE this stuff. It's my absolute favorite cotton now.  Wicks like crazy and easy to work with.  My only complaint - I waste a LOT of cotton.  That's no biggie, it's cheap but I love how fluffy and juicy it is. 

Thats what the B&M SOLD me when I bought my first pack of cotton It works for me but I dont know any better never used anything else  lol

1 hour ago, Bebop said:

Why do you waste so much cotton with this stuff, Bebop?

6 minutes ago, Tam said:

Why do you waste so much cotton with this stuff, Bebop?

It comes in bats and you peel it off in layers.  Its very loosely wound and by the time you groom it and shape it you have shed off a lot. 

Just got the reuleaux dna200 whaaaaat it uses stainless steel in temp control whaaaat lol then i got the crown ss tank and some (razz)berry toast juice 6mg 40pg/60vg omg and also got 3 lg 3000mah batteries to marry for my reuleaux dna200 :o

2 hours ago, jasonculp said:

The 25R is probably the best battery for the money at the moment.

I've been using 25R (and the new 25R5, green wrapped), as well as the LG HG2 and HE2 for the past few months, and can tell little difference in the performance... so for the price, the 25R is the best bang for the buck :) 

Today i bought a little more japanese cotton, some Staggs 6mg "mourning dew", and a SMOKING tfv4 mini

A little review on the craft vapery "its toast" juice. Very little (if any) raspberries on my toast. Its not a bad vape, i do like it; kinda nutty and bready but no berries man. I'll give it 3 out of 5 vapes.

11 hours ago, Earthling789 said:

I've been using 25R (and the new 25R5, green wrapped), as well as the LG HG2 and HE2 for the past few months, and can tell little difference in the performance... so for the price, the 25R is the best bang for the buck :) 

It may be my imagination, but I think I can tell a slight difference in the LG HG2 Samsung 30q and the 25R's.  I really don't think the difference is worth $1 - $2 per battery.  The 25R also has a bit more headroom for safety.  Looking at Mooch's latest tests the 25R exceeds the VTC 5 in both total Amp Capacity, and MAH, by a healthy margin.  It also beat the VTC4 in MAH and was only slightly behind it in total Amp Capacity.  It is an impressive battery.

I have a couple HE2's and HE4's, but I have decided not to replace them.  I have been reading that they are actually ICR chemistry, but have not found what I would consider a "reliable" source of information.  I am really not too worried about it since 15A is about the top of my range anymore, and that is pulsed, not continuous.  Has anyone else read this?

37 minutes ago, VaporTron said:

Where do yall buy your batteries?

Have you seen the "sub ohm cell"? Thoughts?

My go to battery sources in this order (My opinion only):

Liion Wholesale

Illumn

RTD Vapor

I personally only buy cells that are made by the large manufactures, not cells that are rewrapped by others.  I stick to Sony, LG and Samsung mostly.

Here is info (testing) on the Sub Ohm Cell

My supply from EC Blends came in yesterday and this is promising.  I got four flavors - Feels Like a Nut, Catalyan Cream, Wake up and Vape, and Pineapple Orange.  They all taste really good right out of the mail but I think will improve with a little time too.  Tam, the FLaN is right in my zone. I love it.  Thanks for the tip. I ordered t just as you described, 40/60 pg/vg with extra sweetner and I dig it.  

11 hours ago, Bebop said:

Tam, the FLaN is right in my zone. I love it.  Thanks for the tip. I ordered t just as you described, 40/60 pg/vg with extra sweetner and I dig it.  

Glad you liked it, it's been my favorite for years now. Give it a week or two and the flavor should knock your socks off... if it lasts that long.  :D