Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Is that a Baby Beast?

Yes that is a matching BabyBeast the came in the Alien full kit.. not a CloudBeast but it does produce a good amount of vapor with the T8 coil..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, smacksy said:

Yes that is a matching BabyBeast the came in the Alien full kit.. not a CloudBeast but it does produce a good amount of vapor with the T8 coil..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Smok does seem to produce a number of tanks that are good at putting out some massive fog.  I pretty use mine just for that when I feeling like livin in the clouds.  Drag out one of the more powerful mods, put it in watt mode and blow some fog. 

I couldn't stand it anymore!  I watched this poor little guy sit for months on the VT shelf all by himself.  No friends.  Like being on the island of misfit toys.  Now he finally has a home. 

(He is a bit of a strange one.  No off switch.  Gotta be hooked up to a computer a lot) 

But I love him anyway. 

Therion.jpg

I couldn't stand it anymore!  I watched this poor little guy sit for months on the VT shelf all by himself.  No friends.  Like being on the island of misfit toys.  Now he finally has a home. 
(He is a bit of a strange one.  No off switch.  Gotta be hooked up to a computer a lot) 
But I love him anyway. 
Therion.thumb.jpg.c94a26367bb9d58d0f5fb5ca1106cc00.jpg

Nice!
I've been drooling over that since I joined, I noticed it gone today. [emoji41]

Sent from a galaxy far far away

1 hour ago, Walt said:

But I love him anyway. 

Therion.jpg

Ah that really is a beautiful device! If it has sat for another week or so, I had planned to take it down off the shelf myself! 

11 minutes ago, gadget said:

Nice!
I've been drooling over that since I joined, I noticed it gone today. emoji41.png

They have a new coming out with a color screen that appears to be more refined per menu system and displayed information.  It's working for me.  I've kinda went full circle.  Chased some clouds with some lower resistance builds and more power for awhile and now I've been enjoying more relaxed vapes.  I think of it as "sipping" on them.  Real good flavor, very relaxed approach at a fairly cool 375°F. 

1 minute ago, Christopher said:

Ah that really is a beautiful device! If it has sat for another week or so, I had planned to take it down off the shelf myself! 

Thank God I snagged it!  I mean, not to deprive you of the device or anything.......   I really do enjoy it.  Nice solid mod too as far as form, fit and function.  Thanks for the great price!!!!!   He has a good home! 

Just now, Walt said:

Thank God I snagged it!  I mean, not to deprive you of the device or anything.......   I really do enjoy it.  Nice solid mod too as far as form, fit and function.  Thanks for the great price!!!!!   He has a good home! 

Glad to hear it :) We have one more DNA device (we don't plan to stock them again as we move towards VT devices) which I might snag ;)

13 minutes ago, Christopher said:

Glad to hear it :) We have one more DNA device (we don't plan to stock them again as we move towards VT devices) which I might snag ;)

So far I'm loving both DNA and YiHi chipsets.  Amazing firmware.  Incredibly smooth in temp control.  Were I you I would be snagging!  

BTW, kudos again on the Templar!  Only mod I use now in that form factor.  You nailed it with that unit.  Mixed a few of my home brews in 50/50 and that unit shines! 

Edited by Walt

Manufacturers are pumping out a lot of really nice products lately.  These two came today.  A Wotofo Serpent SMM and an AMMIT 25 single coil.  They both have a bit of a restricted draw in comparison to say a Beast but the flavor is just top notch on both of them.  Vapor is plenty adequate for me as well.  Both have modest builds in them and are being vaped with TC.  Nice juice capacity as well for short rta's.  Nailed both builds first shot.  That is definitely a first for me.  I think they are just that forgiving regarding wicking. 

Dymanic duo.jpg

Say hello to my little friend [emoji41]
Finally found a 28mm tank (RDTA) to fit my Hades Mod.
Rightfully named "Sherman Tank".

This thing is a beast!c97fe25fd922ed6d91457edf7d22affc.jpg

Here is a comparison shot with an Fuhattan mod. [emoji41]c3376c745ee506d57e3614c2c621d778.jpg

• 4 months later...

Just picked up some odds and ends from the VT store.

RATZ....Didn't know about the sale ...darn it ....or I would have hit it before everything was gone  :(

Oh well, I got some stuff to vape it forward there's still some thing's I'd like but gotta behave this time of year.

• 3 weeks later...