Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

21 minutes ago, Edna said:

@Walt and @Earthling789 Thanks to both of you :) Now to go shopping :blush: There's a 10% coupon on it too...so I saved 15% using my amazon card ....YAY

Not to spend your money or anything (snicker snicker), but here are a couple of fun add-ons for down the road that I found useful:

https://www.homesciencetools.com/pyrex-erlenmeyer-flasks

Nice and light, don't add much weight to the scale for measuring.  Thin bottom, magnetic pills work great.  Has that laboratory/mad scientist look that I find so appealing. 

https://www.amazon.com/SE-8036TM-NEW-Telescoping-Magnetic-Capacity/dp/B000RB3XBA

Really helps in getting the pill out of the flask. 

2 minutes ago, Walt said:

Not to spend your money or anything (snicker snicker), but here are a couple of fun add-ons for down the road that I found useful:

https://www.homesciencetools.com/pyrex-erlenmeyer-flasks

Nice and light, don't add much weight to the scale for measuring.  Thin bottom, magnetic pills work great.  Has that laboratory/mad scientist look that I find so appealing. 

https://www.amazon.com/SE-8036TM-NEW-Telescoping-Magnetic-Capacity/dp/B000RB3XBA

Really helps in getting the pill out of the flask. 

LOL @Walt  I'm the one who told you about home science tools and I have enough beakers and such to open my own lab ;) I just never splurged on a magnetic stirrer.

1 minute ago, Edna said:

LOL @Walt  I'm the one who told you about home science tools and I have enough beakers and such to open my own lab ;) I just never splurged on a magnetic stirrer.

Yes you did, and as you can summarize, I have been giving them my money, lol.  Like I said, you have helped immensely!  I have gathered a ton of Ednasupplies over the last five months.      

7 hours ago, Edna said:

Just ordered a SMOK Alien Baby AL85 in black and silver and a couple of 18650's from the ever AWESOME VaporTalk Store :) 

*happy dance*

Since it's my one year vaperversary present to myself maybe our kind leader @Christopher will toss in the battery case I forgot to add (go ahead and charge me for it)

I can't wait until it gets here...WAH-HOOOOO :)

Done and not charge :D

Bought from EightVape:
*Gold TFV12 standard to use with my 2nd RBA deck from my RBA edition ($19). I'll find a friend to take the coils off my hands.
*TFV8 RBA-16 deck ($7). Awesome Goon style deck. Should give new life to my TFV8.
*300mls 6mg juice ($24)
Free shipping (over $50) and cheap juice via sale + 30% off coupon. Watermelon flavor is super cheap ($3.50 for 60ml)

Bought from VaporL.com
*Joyetech Cuboid 200 ($18.75 with 50% off coupon) + $5 shipping ($23.75 total). Psyched to pair it with ArcticFox and my smaller atomizers.

Bought from Om Vapors
*120ml juice "Nirvana" 9 nic ($10 w/code)
*120ml juice "Serene" 9 nic ($8)
$5 shipping ($23 total)

Given that I just sold my GPriv for $45, not a bad exchange. Juice was needed, other items I wanted and were priced right.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Looks like I've joined the RDA group [emoji41]
Picked this up yesterday and I'm loving it!
SMOK Skyhook RDA mini733ba6a17b9b4db1cce62d85e37095d1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have to say, going on 3 weeks with this thing now and it is awesome!
I have juices that I never really cared for, this thing really brings the flavor out in everything I put in it.

Sent from a galaxy far far away

New purchase/First impressions:  SX mini Q mini.

I was so impressed with the Q Mini ML Class that I picked this up for extended battery life.  The only aspect of the ml class that I was disappointed with.  Unfortunately, much of what impressed me about the ml class is changed in this unit.  It is light.  I get it.  People like light things.  For me it just doesn't feel substantial.  The ml class feels like a rock in my hand.  The fire button is moved down.  Not being on the curved surface, it is not as nice to the touch.  The fire button is mushy.  It does provide a positive connect and disconnect but I can't feel it in my finger.  Last but not least, the custom ramp up curve is not working.  I have a ticket open with Yihi.  The bluetooth capability is a cute add on but without the custom curve function working I really don't need it.  The menu system on the device works just fine. 

SX mini Q mini.jpg

Rare Earth baby!  These little guys latch onto the stirring plate.  Can't wait to test them out on some heavy VG.  Got notification that they had shipped this morning.  Clicked on the tracking number and it said delivered.  Sure enough, on the porch.  Lol, Coleparmer is just a little slow with notifications. 

RareEarth.jpg

iJoy Tornado Nano RTA - close out sale 7.95
This came with a clear glass installed and a black tinted glass in the box.
I put the black one on, started vaping and got a surprise! [emoji41]

When it gets warm or hot it turns semi-transparent white. The darker portion on the bottom is the juice.89d2f243e5e84d84da35bc71b1871c0c.jpgf43d036c4859cf524b8fff9910890fc0.jpg

17 hours ago, wbeard1218 said:

Smok Alien 220W with Crown III tank, killer combo. While I really really like the baby beast that came with the Crown really produces the vapor and flavor I crave. Currently using the 0.5 coil in TC191316d02e0dfc0cdd7dc4cca0dd1a67.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I hope it's a big improvement over the original crown tank. Oh I liked it well enough, but there were so many O rings that half the time when I was cleaning it I would somehow misplace one or something similarly stupid.  It just got to the point that it was too much work to maintain, for me anyway.

Mine comes apart 2 - 3 times week for rinsing between juices and I've yet to touch an O-ring, haven't had need to replace the glass or Pyrex whichever it may be. I will look with magnifying glass from time to time for wear or damage but no issues to date. It's a very nice tank

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Took me 3 tries and almost 2 months to get it but I finally got it! [emoji41]

Thuglyfe Tugboat V2.5
ba7cdba0d9c4cbb662745527f237bdff.jpg

Update
I've been using this for 5 days now and I must admit I'm impressed.
I wasn't really expecting a lot due to the shallow resiviour​ and the simplicity of the atty. I do wish it held more, I get an average of just under 20 good hits before it needs more juice but man this thing hits hard and with tons of flavor.

And I don't know if I just got lucky or what but this thing really wicks.
I can tell when it needs juice because the flavor slowly goes away but I've never had a dry hit yet.

Here are a couple of shots, one when it's starting to lose flavor and one after juicing the reservoir. And this is only filling the reservoir, not dripping on the cotton or the coils.022986a3cf9dedb451f8161470b8e38a.jpgbf113b16ed31187d8e24b7ec3cf49e82.jpg

OMG!  If you haven't yet, you need to!  RDA Flavor. (note period at end)

Serious as a heart attack.  Best flavor tank I've found yet.  2x28-36SS .3Ω, two coil, 8 wrap slightly spaced build.  Vaping @ 420°F with 45 Joules available and using a "powerful" ramp.  Intense, spot on flavor. 

Highly recommend!!!

Kylin.jpg

I snagged this on a weekend promo for 4.99!

Regular price 39.99 sale price 29.99, promo price 4.99

I wanted a 22mm tank for a couple of mech mods I have. I wasn't really expecting a lot but man what a surprise!

The flavor this thing puts out is unbelievable.

It's a single coil build deck, 2.5 ml juice resiviour.

Wotofo Serpent Alto RTAd0f8cc0619196e67cfe2dec3d7f64897.jpg