Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

31 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

Nic in juice.I tried a cigarette once a year ago I was out of juice,broke and stressed out.one about did me in.the only slip up I ever had.the plan is to ween off.I know for certain I could never ever tolerate a cigarette! my mom smokes,and actually the smell makes me sick,literally!

My personal perception of perfection would to not be addicted to nicotine so that vaping could be purely optional.  I would still love to have a vape with something to drink in the evening after settling down.  If you think that it is the throat hit you are craving try something with a good percentage of strawberry ripe in it.  Tigers Blood is a good example as made by Mr. Vapor.  Blueberry extra will give a pretty good hit too as long as it isn't in something creamy.  There are some fruit flavors like this out there that will give a pretty decent throat hit with zero nicotine. 

Saw some WTS posts on here of stuff that I had my eye on to buy brand new. Normally I couldn't justify it but at the prices offered I felt I needed to pounce:

Vaporesso Nebula + one 26650 battery + one 18650 battery: $35

Serpent Mini 22 + Goon clone = $22

SMPL Mech Mod = $13

100 feet of 26 gauge wire = $6.19

Plan to match the Serpent with the Smpl, the Nebula with my TFV8, and use the Goon on my GPriv.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

A truly "must have" for the aspiring mad scientist.  From my friends at www.webstaurantstore.com  Did have to hack off seven inches of the legs to make it sitting height but now I can stop mixing on the dining room table! 

Table.jpg

11 minutes ago, theclaw20 said:

I'm well on my way to becoming as obsessed as you Walt lol

Lol, I get that.  They're great little tables.  I got one four foot one in the kitchen and two on the deck.  Cut a hole in one on the deck and dropped in a sink.  Great poor man's outdoor counter space.  The things aren't expensive and they hold up to most anything being 304, 18ga SS.  Super easy to clean. 

Just bought these 3" by 4" vinyl sheets. One black suede, the other black snake leather. 99c each (!) on eBay. Plan on wrapping my SMPL when it arrives. Thinking of doing the snake leather as a base and accenting and adding grip with the suede.ed5bc39ad766e325aa52f30f6500aaa6.jpg42273bf26935271f2a7e405d39fd74ce.jpg

1 minute ago, theclaw20 said:

ust bought these 3" by 4" vinyl sheets. One black suede, the other black snake leather. 99c each (!) on eBay. Plan on wrapping my SMPL when it arrives. Thinking of doing the snake leather as a base and accenting and adding grip with the suede.

Sweet! 

Sweet! 

My mind is racing with ideas on where to leave some silver showing, how I should use the felt. I'm thinking wrap with alligator and leave some silver at both ends and in the middle do a thick spiral of felt.

Dual Coil Ammit:

Twisted Clapton 28/30 SS, 3mm, 0.25Ω.

Wicking holes are HUGE.  Packed them solid and it doesn't dry hit so far.  Amazing.  Flavor and Cloud: Very good.  My first "post-less" and I'm kinda diggin it. 

Dual Ammit Outside.jpg

Dual Ammit Small.jpg

Edited by Walt

8 minutes ago, gadget said:

Looks like I've joined the RDA group emoji41.png
Picked this up yesterday and I'm loving it!
SMOK Skyhook RDA mini733ba6a17b9b4db1cce62d85e37095d1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Flavor is amazing isn't it?  Love that little Smok mod too.  Looks like a great rig!

Flavor is amazing isn't it?  Love that little Smok mod too.  Looks like a great rig!

The 9ml tank sold me!

Came with a pre-built coil, I just wicked it up and good to go.

And yes, the flavor is incredible. [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Here's what happens when you just can't leave anything alone. [emoji41]

The tank is new not not the mod, I bought the Fuhattan from VT but it was gold colored.

I sanded all the paint off of it and polished it.

It was a major fingerprint magnet so I gave the body a brushed finish then dropped a Coil Art talk on it.9f2d0d55dd8ae57cb31eab29e6c48f88.jpg

Sent from a galaxy far far away

Just ordered a SMOK Alien Baby AL85 in black and silver and a couple of 18650's from the ever AWESOME VaporTalk Store :) 

*happy dance*

Since it's my one year vaperversary present to myself maybe our kind leader @Christopher will toss in the battery case I forgot to add (go ahead and charge me for it)

I can't wait until it gets here...WAH-HOOOOO :)

@Edna   Right here!!!  https://www.amazon.com/Powerful-Magnetic-Stirrer-Electrode-Holder/dp/B01M3RUGQY/ref=sr_1_1?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1495634444&sr=1-1&keywords=Apera+601

Cute little bugger isn't it?

Get these too:   https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B019IBBUKU

BTW:  @Earthling789  gave me these suggestions.  Credit where credit is due.  He hit the nail on the head for what I need.  

Edited by Walt