Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

14 hours ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

@Tam am I allowed to post coupon codes for other sites? I have a bunch of permanent codes for vapemoar.

We've allowed it in the past so I don't see a problem, but let me float this by you: Vapor Talk the forum is being funded through Vapor Talk the online store that sells eliquids and hardware. If it were me, I would only post the coupon codes if someone asked for them, but that's just me. You do what you feel is right.  :)

15 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

you couldn't pry it out of my cold dead hands,LOL

You are spot on!  I'm lovin it already.  The only RTA I've wicked up right the first time.  It rocks!  

These are my 2 favorites at the moment, I swapped the tanks mainly to make the Stick more incognito and it made both mods perform better!
Go figure [emoji41]
99576237a02e05d18735bd4744c929fd.jpg

sent from a galaxy far far away

Oh my. I resign myself to the understanding that this never ends. New favorite wire. 50' 26/36 SS Clapton. Dropped 2, 6 wrap, 3.5mm in a Tsunami. Oh my. Oh, and some Avery label stock for the private label Wally Brew.

Sent from my iPad using The Vapor Talk mobile app

47 minutes ago, Walt said:

Oh my. I resign myself to the understanding that this never ends. New favorite wire. 50' 26/36 SS Clapton. Dropped 2, 6 wrap, 3.5mm in a Tsunami. Oh my. Oh, and some Avery label stock for the private label Wally Brew.

Sent from my iPad using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Walt...

Eventually the shinyitus does subside ;)  Though I have to admit it does take a while (:

44 minutes ago, Edna said:

Eventually the shinyitus does subside ;)  Though I have to admit it does take a while (:

I'm not holding my breath.  Beyond the shiny bobbles there's new wires, new DYI recipes to try, It's amazing all the things to try and do.  And the new friendships!  Vapers are coming out of nowhere.  So many folks have spotted one of my "kits" (not sure what to call and mod and ati together) and the conversation begins.  "Have you tried this juice?  Do you have a dripper with you?  What kind of build do you have in there?"  Sometimes it's more like I'm at Club Vape than running a floor covering store.  It's hilarious when a client pulls in and everybody is fanning the fog.  You probably get tired of hearing this but you and others have really helped me get started on this journey with those things that one just needs to get right in the beginning for the journey to go well. 

56 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

My shinyitus will be complete when I get my aster and mutation,I will post a pic of my honey lend me dripper!!

Blahahahaha saz the owner of the "Bump when you get something new" thread.  I really believe shinyitus is incurable.  Better to just enjoy having it.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Jeffb said:

Well I broke down and bought a rebuildable tank. Rip Trippers Pharaoh and some premade coils and cotton. Wish me luck :D

And you don't know iet yet, but you're getting an extra rebuildable ;) (We get samples sometimes from vendors and I'll at random toss them in shipping bags on the way out) 

Just now, Christopher said:

And you don't know iet yet, but you're getting an extra rebuildable ;) (We get samples sometimes from vendors and I'll at random toss them in shipping bags on the way out) 

You da man!