Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

On 1/5/2017 at 2:15 PM, Foofightervapegirl said:

bump 132 ml tropical torte,132ml cafe cream,15 ml bakers bean,15 ml yuletide cheer,and a dripper cap,all from vapemoar . 

Please post how well you like these juices.  Those prices are great!!!  

@edna & @tam

Just a quick note to say thanks again for turning me on to FastTech and the suggested items.  Got a chance to look the stuff over last night and it is all very nice quality and obviously good pricing as well as being hard items to source.  

I've been into vapemoar a while now,cafe cream is my absolute favorite.I love coffee flavors,it tastes like a Carmel latte.I buy a huge 132 ml bottle every month!tropical torte tastes like a strawberry chiffon cake with a Graham cracker crust.i have only met one flavor I did not like from them.I believe it was fru fruity.it was a little too perfumey for me.I would suggest the super sampler,it has ten 15ml flavors,for 20$ free shipping.that way you get a feel for what you like or don't before you buy 132 ml bottles.you can pm me for a coupon code,I don't know if I'm allowed to post them publicly.

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

coil master v3 kit

You're gonna love this tool kit!  The only thing I added to it is a tental pic for playing with the cotton and a big ole magnifying glass, lol.  My old eyes were complaining. 

The first step to the creation of Wally's laboratory is complete.  510ml of PG, VG, Nic base is in, along with a butt load of small bottles.  Now I just have to decide a a few recopies to try and order some flavors.  This is the hard part.   

If you're using a PC (vs one of those overpriced Mac's) download a application called 'e-juice me up'.  I can find a link and post it if you can't find it, but it isn't hard.  It's a great app and comes with a lot of recipes that you can use to "get your feet wet".

The first step to the creation of Wally's laboratory is complete.  510ml of PG, VG, Nic base is in, along with a butt load of small bottles.  Now I just have to decide a a few recopies to try and order some flavors.  This is the hard part.   

Ooo Walt I have been wanting to pull the trigger on making my own juices I do t know what my hold up is

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

54 minutes ago, Uncivil11 said:

Ooo Walt I have been wanting to pull the trigger on making my own juices I do t know what my hold up is

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My worry is making a ton of Draino, but with a lot of help from here and a little help from YouTube, everything so far has gone great!  I had on coil swell a little with heat and touch the housing but I caught it right away per the resistance reading on the Mod.  I had to re-wick a couple of builds as my first builds were packed to tight with cotton.  Other than that this hobby is cruzing right along.  I figure there's only one way to make good e-juice.  Give it a shot and don't sweat the draino.  The investment in liquids is not that great.  Less than a decent dinner out for two.  I would feel pretty good to be able to say I build my own atomizers and make my own juice.  That would thrill me. 

@cany  Cool site!  You can sort by rating even!  I think I missed my calling.  I am beginning to believe I would have made a great mad scientist. 

3 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

my boyfriend makes me juice. I've got a 132 ml of pineapple I broke in last night 70/30. he makes the best grape ever. yes,

I am spoiled! !!!  and I like it that way, too!!

Pineapple?  Did you say Pineapple?  Don't be a tease!  Get the recipe and share it!!!!!  Me loves Pineapple!

Grape is great too btw.  hint hint

Edited by Walt
Added content.

All from the Vapor Talk Store: 

2  Kanger Evods with 2 (5) packs of coils to vape it forward. (only $10 each and the coils $3.75 ea.) great way to help family and friends without breaking the bank, One's for a cousin and one will be held in reserve for my next victim ;)

1 Kanger toptank nano to replace the one my neighbor decided he loved too much to give back (yay I FINALLY got him into a mod and tank instead of an ego pen after 6 months of trying)

1 SMOK Baby Beast to find out what all the hoopla is about and I couldn't beat the price in VT's moving sale price...