Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

I picked up a Pioneer4you IPV8 220WTC a few days ago expressly for longer battery life.  Being so new to this, I can't effectively compare it to other mods, but I vaped on it like crazy for a full day and still had half the battery life left over.  Very happy about that.  For a two battery unit, it has a pretty small form factor, but it is obviously a little heavy.  Not really a mod that I would slip into a pocket.  Form, fit, and function seem pretty nice as it is a solid feeling mod with zero rattles.  Menus are a little complex but it does have a three click lock down. It does have some leather on one side that is a nice touch but I am not sure it will wear very well.  Time will tell.  Five clicks and it came up in wattage mode and had sensed the impedance of the coil.  For this noob, it's pretty nice.  It's comfortable in the hand and the fire button falls nicely under my fingers.  Very small screen which is not flashy at all but probably won't get scuffed up with use as it is recessed. 

Got two Eleaf Lyche tanks in the mail today. $10 ea. Could not pass that up. Down side is now I'm gonna take the plunge into rebuilding. They came with RBA heads. That will jack the price by $50 but this just looks like too much fun. Obviously the tool kit should last awhile. Found a calculator link in one of the posts here and it all makes sense. Gotta love this community!

Sent from my iPad using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Lyche.jpg

Edited by Walt
Add Picture

1 hour ago, Walt said:

Got two Eleaf Lyche tanks in the mail today. $10 ea. Could not pass that up. Down side is now I'm gonna take the plunge into rebuilding. They came with RBA heads. That will jack the price by $50 but this just looks like too much fun. Obviously the tool kit should last awhile. Found a calculator link in one of the posts here and it all makes sense. Gotta love this community!

Sent from my iPad using The Vapor Talk mobile app

Lyche.jpg

I hope you also included a dedicate ohm meter with your order or you already have something comparable? Never put your trust solely on your mod to tell you what the resistance is in your build. It's safer to use a dedicated meter for that. Safety first!  :) 

It has a Coil Master Mini Tab in the tool kit and I still have my old Fluke from when I worked the field a kabillion years ago.  I know the Fluke is accurate.  I hope the coil master is.  The Coil Master is kinda nice as it will also dry fire a build right on it's deck. 

sigh* a subtank nano.I'm done with tanks now,I've gone a bit tank crazy lately,but it's a relief I won't need another one for a very long time.I've got low wattage mid wattage , to high wattage capable tanks.sub ohm and non sub ohm.I think I'm good for a good while,my next move will be mods and batteries;)

37 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

sigh* a subtank nano.I'm done with tanks now,I've gone a bit tank crazy lately,but it's a relief I won't need another one for a very long time.I've got low wattage mid wattage , to high wattage capable tanks.sub ohm and non sub ohm.I think I'm good for a good while,my next move will be mods and batteries;)

I have to laugh.  I get it.  These devices are captivating.  I've been eying the Lost Vape Therion DNA75.  You know, for those black tie affairs.  Nice leather wrap with ebony accents.  Oh my!  Then of course, I would have to get a Rolex, new tux, and Salavtore Ferragamo shoes to go with it.  Then the venue wouldn't allow vaping anyway.  Hmmmmm.  I think I'll just get a different flavor of juice to try instead. 

I'm so new I would not take my advice but I do love the Eleaf Pick 75.  I've used both wattage control and temp control and both work very well.  It's quite small and the form, fit, and function are excellent.  Battery life is pretty good in my perception.  I can go through two batteries in a day.  Programming buttons are recessed slightly on the bottom of the unit and hard to accidentally hit.  Fire button is solid and convenient.  I don't charge via usb so I have no idea how long that takes.  I got the brushed silver and it polishes up nicely and does not scratch easily.  Screen is small but bright and displays all necessary information.  Battery is very secure with the screw down cap.  It's a little heavy for a shirt pocket but fits well in a pants pocket.  It will not lock the fire button but it initializes very fast so turning it on and off takes no time at all. 

40 minutes ago, Walt said:

I have to laugh.  I get it.  These devices are captivating.  I've been eying the Lost Vape Therion DNA75.  You know, for those black tie affairs.  Nice leather wrap with ebony accents.  Oh my!  Then of course, I would have to get a Rolex, new tux, and Salavtore Ferragamo shoes to go with it.  Then the venue wouldn't allow vaping anyway.  Hmmmmm.  I think I'll just get a different flavor of juice to try instead. 

You do know that there are wraps available for many mods so you can change the look? I use them all the time, one of the very few times I'll buy something from eBay. Right now I'm waiting on some wraps for my iPower 80W because I don't like the brown tinge.   :) 

2 minutes ago, Tam said:

You do know that there are wraps available for many mods so you can change the look? I use them all the time, one of the very few times I'll buy something from eBay. Right now I'm waiting on some wraps for my iPower 80W because I don't like the brown tinge.   :) 

I had no idea.  Ok, now I need to build an addition on the house to house all of this stuff. 

7 hours ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

oops sorry @Tam sometimes I forget these things,that just *might* lead to less clutter and confusion and make your job a bit easier ♡♡♡

All of us derail threads, it just happens. I really do think that you'll get more responses if you make a new thread for your question. That way, if someone else has the same question, they can easily search for it and it will be helpful to them as well.  :) 

Just got in my order from the Awesome VT store a COV Mini Volt in white and 2 bottles of Dusk Sticky Bun ejuice. I also received a bottle of Motherlode juice from Gothic Vapor and a black Wotofo Serpent Mini  RTA  from my son for a present. The serpent mini looks SOOO cute on the mini volt and with a 0.6ohm build it vapes like a champ ....***Happy Dance....***

16 minutes ago, Edna said:

Just got in my order from the Awesome VT store a COV Mini Volt in white and 2 bottles of Dusk Sticky Bun ejuice. I also received a bottle of Motherlode juice from Gothic Vapor and a black Wotofo Serpent Mini  RTA  from my son for a present. The serpent mini looks SOOO cute on the mini volt and with a 0.6ohm build it vapes like a champ ....***Happy Dance....***

Here's the picture that didn't load :) it's the same size as a 30ml bottle of juice with the tank 

mini.jpeg

oh,it's me,*again* i picked up the emus from the regulation sale,and a five pack of coils for it.I couldn't resist,it was shiny!plus the fact I'm sick to death of toting full set ups and the price was right,now I have something I can put in one case and go,to my various doctor's appointments,dates (yes it's a jungle out there !!) and squeeze into a small place and be very discreet if I need to.I can run high nic on a 2.5 coil,so I will get my fix pretty fast,not so worried about the small battery,after all I do have multiple power banks I keep charged anyway;)

Grandpa's got a squeezebox!

Granny thinks that he's not right.....

Pretty nondescript.  Nuttin fancy for sure.  But I likes it!  I really likes it!  Fits my hand perfectly.  Gentle squeeze and away we go.  This could very well become my everyday little buddy.  Just feels so good and the gas gauge has yet to come down off of full battery.  No vape counter, but I've been hitting it pretty regular. 

eleaf100.jpg

Edited by Walt
Pigger

Jackpot!  Ten delrin drip tips with screens.  Seven tank stands.  Five zipper pouches (tank size).  Ten 3ml syringes (for those hard to get at spots).  One Mello 3.  Stylin now!

4 hours ago, Walt said:

Jackpot!  Ten delrin drip tips with screens.  Seven tank stands.  Five zipper pouches (tank size).  Ten 3ml syringes (for those hard to get at spots).  One Mello 3.  Stylin now!

... and a partridge in a pear tree... !  :D