Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

1 hour ago, hicksvilleshick said:

opps post.

How are the coils working out for you? The TFV4 killed me on coils til I traded it off.

Sorry for the double post but the quote thing doesn't seem to work from my tablet.

So far Im still on the origonal coil that came pre installed in it

love this thing. Joyetech 3D printed all in one. 2100Mah. .6ohm coil. Super light weight.  Perfect for carrying around on short outings.  Paid 25 Euro. ($28) Like it better than the Tesla. Feather light. Sweet little unit.

20160915_161409_HDR.jpg

Just ordered two 30 ml bottles of Five Pawns' Queenside from the VT store. Couldn't beat the price of $15 per bottle versus the usual $27 each. The VT store only had the 0 nic but that's fine, I have almost a full bottle of 12 mg so I can cut it with the 0 to get closer to the 3 mg I vape these days.  :D 

Also ordered a 30 ml bottle of Marina Vape's Blueberry Milkshake Man from Madvapes. Never heard of anything like a blueberry milkshake with whipped cream on top but it sounded really good so... 

Had enough loyalty points from another vendor to order a couple more mods.  I have a Lost Vape Triade DNA200 (red leather version) and a third Fuchai 213 on the way.  Also ordered a new AFC for my Twisted Messes v1 RDA.  The newest Fuchai 213 and the AFC are in pink :blink:.  I have something planned on my new YT Channel for October (breast cancer awareness month), so in October I'll be...ummmm...Vaping for B( . )( . )BIES! 😂.  I also have something planned to support Vape Advocacy during the same month.  Stay Tuned! ;)

9 minutes ago, Adversarious1 said:

Had enough loyalty points from another vendor to order a couple more mods.  I have a Lost Vape Triade DNA200 (red leather version) and a third Fuchai 213 on the way.  Also ordered a new AFC for my Twisted Messes v1 RDA.  The newest Fuchai 213 and the AFC are in pink :blink:.  I have something planned on my new YT Channel for October (breast cancer awareness month), so in October I'll be...ummmm...Vaping for B( . )( . )BIES! 1f602.png.  I also have something planned to support Vape Advocacy during the same month.  Stay Tuned! ;)

Can't wait to see it !  ( not the B-Bies...Please keep your shirt on 😜)

Some of this arrived via vape mail, some of it arrived via me walking into one of my local B&M's.  I've been cashing out my loyalty points at various online and local shops...lol

From left to right (sort of)

• Twisted Messes V2 RDA
  • Lost Vape Triade DNA 200 (this thing is pretty darn nice!)
  • My 3rd Sigelei Fuchai 213 (What can I say?  I LOVE this little mod) This one is in pink (don't give me a hard time about it being pink!)
  • Twisted Messes V1 airflow ring also in pink.  The TM RDA it's on isn't new though. (Again...no hard time about the color!  I have something I think will be pretty cool planned for Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October)
  • Efest LUC V4 charger
  • 30ml ANML Carnage
  • 30ml Brood Redwoody
  • 10 more Samsung 25R batteries (can never have enough batteries)
  • 5 more cases for the above batteries (safety first)

New loot.jpg

@Adversarious1 @cany

Since you guys are moderators maybe it would be possible to reverse the pages making the newest post first instead of last it's sort of backwards since the stuff on page one is from like 2012 and is antiquated with all the new types of mods and such.....

If someone was interested in seeing stuff from 2013 for instance.... they could "go back in time"

I don't know just an idea

1 minute ago, Edna said:

@Adversarious1 @cany

Since you guys are moderators maybe it would be possible to reverse the pages making the newest post first instead of last it's sort of backwards since the stuff on page one is from like 2012 and is antiquated with all the new types of mods and such.....

If someone was interested in seeing stuff from 2013 for instance.... they could "go back in time"

I dont know if thats possible @Christopher

12 minutes ago, Edna said:

@Adversarious1 @cany

@Edna There should be a way to do that in your personal settings.... Let me look...

10 minutes ago, FXRich said:

Edna have you tried using the new content on the home page, it only shows what you haven't read yet, or click on the last entry in the post?

No, I haven't I guess I missed it thanks :)

4 minutes ago, Compenstine said:

@Edna There should be a way to do that in your personal settings.... Let me look...

Thanks :) Sorry @Compenstine I didn't mean to leave you out ...my bad

Edited by Edna

Just now, Compenstine said:

Yes, If you go to the Main forum category and select the "Sort By' link it will drop a list of options and you can set it to show the Newest Post first there.

On my profile page? or just the main forum page?