Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

13 hours ago, cany said:

Dayum thats alotta juice

Well my wife and I use the same flavor same configuration so it's relative lol. It's about a 6 month supply but we have a little over 500 on hand now. Peppermint would probably be easy to DIY but every Peppermint other than ECblends tastes like a candy cane where their is more like an Altoid lol. With their ongoing coupon code 10020 getting 250ml for $28 is pretty good I think. 

Just now, bcartervol98 said:

Well my wife and I use the same flavor same configuration so it's relative lol. It's about a 6 month supply but we have a little over 500 on hand now. Peppermint would probably be easy to DIY but every Peppermint other than ECblends tastes like a candy cane where their is more like an Altoid lol. With their ongoing coupon code 10020 getting 250ml for $28 is pretty good I think. 

$28 is great

1 minute ago, cany said:

$28 is great

Not sure I could DIY for much less. They hopefully are big enough to make it through vapocopolypse but I'm sure the prices won't last 😞

1 minute ago, bcartervol98 said:

Not sure I could DIY for much less. They hopefully are big enough to make it through vapocopolypse but I'm sure the prices won't last 😞

I make my favorite juice 400ml at a time prolly cost me about $10

42 minutes ago, cany said:

I make my favorite juice 400ml at a time prolly cost me about $10

I gotcha but even Comp can't replicate their peppermint and I doubt they will give me their flavor formula lol plus I'm just not into it. DIY and rebuilding are not for me. At this point if find in the future I can't order what I need I will just step down the nic and quit all together. 

1 minute ago, bcartervol98 said:

I gotcha but even Comp can't replicate their peppermint and I doubt they will give me their flavor formula lol plus I'm just not into it. DIY and rebuilding are not for me. At this point if find in the future I can't order what I need I will just step down the nic and quit all together. 

I hear ya   for $28 you cant beat it   I like DIY for the freedom it gives me to make/try anything I want

• 3 weeks later...

I just bought a HΩ Slice LE mod from Vapor Cube , and it does temp control with Kanthal (any resistance wire, really). It takes a 26650 battery, but it seems to drain it really fast...down to 81% from 100% in a little over an hour. Much faster drain than my HΩ Wrecker (which lasts well over for four days on two 18650 in-series batteries), but my HΩ Wrecker doesn't do temp control on Kanthal (the HΩ Wrecker G2 does). The Slice seems to be a really good mod overall, though, and as far as I know, it's made in the U.S.A.

hohmtech_vwm344_18.jpggrownsky.jpg

Edited by Rixter

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2016 at 6:27 PM, bcartervol98 said:

1000ml of my flavor

20 5packs of Aspire BVCs

Just in case.....

Oh my, great price! I like mint too do they have a chocolate mint? So far vape wild has been my go to their juice is $60 for 480 ml (16x30ml bottles) but they have a 15% coupon right now off everything  (FREEDOM15) and they always toss in some extra juices for samples and vape it forward ...I love their customer service it's awesome.

<removed link>

Edited by Tam
Removed spammy link.

6 hours ago, Edna said:

Oh my, great price! I like mint too do they have a chocolate mint? So far vape wild has been my go to their juice is $60 for 480 ml (16x30ml bottles) but they have a 15% coupon right now off everything  (FREEDOM15) and they always toss in some extra juices for samples and vape it forward ...I love their customer service it's awesome.

<removed link>

Sorry, I didn't know that the link was spam, I Won't do it again:blush:

@Edna wow, dear.  I don't know what happened.  Thought I'd give Vape Wild a shot but I just wasted a half an hour shopping and creating an account and just before payment it sent me on a wild round of who knows what.  Couldn't find out where to pay, couldn't enter the code, couldn't complete my order.   My computer is fine.  Maybe they're having a bad day because of the holiday, lol.   I don't know but I gave up. 

What is that? Like a dripper with a huge well?  I have to look that one up...  

Bebop its an rdta with a two post style build deck and like a 5ml capacity. I love it because you get tons of airflow and tons of flavor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Damn if this thread isn't the longest we've ever had :lol:

Would everyone mind stopping by this thread here: 

We've got an office out in China now and I want to see if we can't get a metric ton of coils for the members. I'm going to enable bulk pricing in the VT store and see if we can't get these as close to cost for everyone as possible :) (It would seem the Subtank OCC coils are most popular but chime in if you're using something else in the thread above) 

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

Bump bump bump bump,kanger coils,two subvod megas and a subtank mini glass replacement.long story,but it's in another thread so I won't put it here to save space,we have great admins!

Totally off topic,but how do you like the subtank?

I love it use it everyday

On 7/4/2016 at 7:37 PM, Bebop said:

@Edna wow, dear.  I don't know what happened.  Thought I'd give Vape Wild a shot but I just wasted a half an hour shopping and creating an account and just before payment it sent me on a wild round of who knows what.  Couldn't find out where to pay, couldn't enter the code, couldn't complete my order.   My computer is fine.  Maybe they're having a bad day because of the holiday, lol.   I don't know but I gave up. 

@Bebop 

I'm so Sorry I didn't see this sooner! I blew it :(  I've had that happen before and I just called them. Um, I know once I called them I never had the trouble again. I think it has to do with Texas ID laws. I let them know I was over 21 by quite a few years and they did everything for me right away. They're the nicest people. Shoot me a PM and I'll send you some of my juice so you can try it I have a lot of their samples.

Doggone it....I'm so sorry...I forgot what a pain it was to sign up the first time I bought juice from them.  It's really really good juice though and it was worth it....I feel so bad...

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered 100 more Kanger Subtank OCC 1.2 Ohm horizontal coils on 7/21 ($68 after 20%-off coupon/promo discount), and received a notice from Fasttech today... they just now shipped!  So, I should have them sometime between Labor Day and Christmas :P  Good thing I'm not in desperate need, huh? :D

5 hours ago, Earthling789 said:

Ordered 100 more Kanger Subtank OCC 1.2 Ohm horizontal coils on 7/21 ($68 after 20%-off coupon/promo discount), and received a notice from Fasttech today... they just now shipped!  So, I should have them sometime between Labor Day and Christmas :P  Good thing I'm not in desperate need, huh? :D

Earthling, you're ever the optimist. I hope you do see them before Christmas.  :lol: