Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Just ordered a Squape R s (comes with the wide deck) and the D deck (for dual coils). May hop back to the website and buy the B deck (deep well for lots of cotton sorta like a dripper). I'm thinking this RTA will work brilliantly with ni200 coils.

Let us know how it does!  I am still chasing the elusive TC RTA (for me).  I have a Chutlu V2 on preorder, a Smok TFV4 (for the single coil deck) that should be here next week, and some Ti A1.  I am going to get this thing figured out!

Let us know how it does!  I am still chasing the elusive TC RTA (for me).  I have a Chutlu V2 on preorder, a Smok TFV4 (for the single coil deck) that should be here next week, and some Ti A1.  I am going to get this thing figured out!

I sure will. I am pretty excited about this rta (no clone). I've seen several builds with ni200 and this tank seems to do well with it. Now the long wait for my friend to bring it over to me. Just another 2 weeks to go. I have a huge order coming in. An original velocity RDA, tons of different wire gauges plus 1000ml of juice. Now as soon as the new vapor flask with the sx350j chip comes out I will be in heaven.

Edited by DragonGunner

Oh and that Chutlu v2 looks awesome. I love the velocity rda post style cause it will work (i think as it looks) that you would still be able to use it with a single coil. I've never seen the chutlu before but I will definitely keep my eyes on it. Keep us posted on it as well. 

Just snagged me a sweet mech yesterday for next to nothing from a b&m...copper overdose mod, which i am pretty sure is a clone but dont care. already has a magnetic switch as well and it hits like a freight train. The mutation v4 i got 2 weeks ago, and last night i won a raffle on f.b. for a 100w istick and a tfv4 full kit. c0eadc30b6e39baa0f8a8c364123b941.jpg

• 4 weeks later...