Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

I just discovered it. It's just called Twelve and they make 12 flavors, one for each sign of the Zodiac.  It's all 70vg 30pg.

i would put it on par with 5pawns.  All the flavors  are a little complex with 4 or so notes to them. Runs $14 for a 20 ml bottle so it's a little on the pricey side. 

Libra description is yellow cake, fruit mash and a tangerine after taste. It's more fruity, I'd say, than bakery. It's a pretty light vape, very pleasant and kind of refreshing on a summer day.  I like it very much. I tried about 3 of their other flavors, all good quality and quite a variety. Aquarius was a watermelon bubblegum combo that was pretty good. I got this one as a trial and I'm enjoying it.

the bottle comes in the tin canister you see in the picture. :)

Oh, and I think it only comes in 0, 3 and 6mg

• 3 weeks later...

My haul from ECC this weekend. Snow Wolf 200w LE, Standard Functions Carbon Chin Bone set, Juice from Boardwalk Vapors, Steep Vapors, NJOY's Artist Collection, Cosmic Fog, Samurai Cotton's new line, Bad Drip, Lost Art E-Liquid, Nick's Blissful Brews, Charlie's Chalk Dust, CCI, Timebomb, Jetfuel, etc etc. Batteries, Cases, Cotton, Wires, etc. Too much to count. 

IMG_20150817_195848.jpg

My haul from ECC this weekend. Snow Wolf 200w LE, Standard Functions Carbon Chin Bone set, Juice from Boardwalk Vapors, Steep Vapors, NJOY's Artist Collection, Cosmic Fog, Samurai Cotton's new line, Bad Drip, Lost Art E-Liquid, Nick's Blissful Brews, Charlie's Chalk Dust, CCI, Timebomb, Jetfuel, etc etc. Batteries, Cases, Cotton, Wires, etc. Too much to count. 

I am glad there is not one in my area!  I would spend 6 months pay....

I am glad there is not one in my area!  I would spend 6 months pay....

I spent way too much money. Between food, gas, parking, and all that stuff, I think I blew through 300-400 bucks. But most of the stuff I got (In terms of juice/hardware) was free or very seriously discounted. 

That is cool!  I used to make trade shows yearly for business and came away with a lot of stuff, but none was nearly as good as vape stuff!

Few things are as good as free/cheap vape stuff. And I liked this expo much more than VapeCon. Vapecon was small, hot, and obnoxious. This one had a little bit of everything. Kanger and Innokin were there, as well as a bunch of other normal companies. It wasn't just an elite show for your standard vape elitist. There was also lots of buzz about being apart of the political side of vaping. 

I just got an istick 40w tc and a iJust 2 tank with some nickle coils.  So far I absolutely hate it.  It feels like I'm doing something wrong, the vape is both weak and burnt tasting.  Maybe TC is not for me.

I hate that you are having trouble!  If you want to start a thread in Help It Broke section we can walk through some steps to get you going.

The iJust uses an Atlantis style coil, and this type coil has been really good for me.

Just something to try to get you going:

• Put in a new coil
  • Wet the coil good with juice.
  • Add juice to the tank.
  • Lock Resistance on the mod.  This is important!
    • Make sure everything is room temperature
    • Make sure it is in Ni200 mode
      • press and hold the middle button to enter temp mode (it will show Ni and F on the screen)
    • push the fire button and up power button at the same time
      • the ohm sign will turn into a lock
    • Adjust the power to 350 or so and work your way up or down as needed.  (The Herkales coil and my juice have to run at least 410 or higher)

I hope this helps!  The iStick is a good mod, but Temp control takes a few extra steps to get going.

I had quite the haul from ECC as well.  Mostly juices and apparel.  No hardware.  I'll try to remember to post a pic later.

I just got an istick 40w tc and a iJust 2 tank with some nickle coils.  So far I absolutely hate it.  It feels like I'm doing something wrong, the vape is both weak and burnt tasting.  Maybe TC is not for me.

Try a new coil I just put in a new NIcoil in and It was shot from the get go burnt nasty tasting

Edited by cany

Try a new coil I just put in a new NIcoil in and It was shot from the get go burnt nasty tasting

I had a friend over the other night, and his SubTank mini wasn't up to par.  I threw a new coil in, filled the tank and fired it up at 25 watts.  When the vapor hit my mouth, it all came back to me....you didn't prime the coil....dumb***.  Nasty, burnt, disgusting, burnt coil flavor  :angry:

I am waiting on some new Kanger Dual Coils with the Japanese cotton for the glass EVOD's and KPT3. They must be fairly new to the game because I couldn't find any reviews on them. The reviews I read on the supplier sites were not well received. I think most of the complaints were about burnt tasting liquids. Most of the people that tried them were probably novices and might not be aware that the cotton needs a good priming before use. No where on the description does the supplier say to prime. I have been watching a lot of review videos about the new sub tanks with the cotton coils and they all say to prime before use. So I will give them a good prime before hitting that button.

I finally had time to sit down and go through all of this stuf. Not all of this was bought. In fact, most of it was free samples from the vendors at ECC. I already posted about the Coil Master coil kit I picked up in a different thread so that isn't shown, but here are the liquids (and some flavorings) I acquired at ECC last weekend. c196cf8ef6049af8fc77c7bb321280fd.jpg

Just ordered a Squape R s (comes with the wide deck) and the D deck (for dual coils). May hop back to the website and buy the B deck (deep well for lots of cotton sorta like a dripper). I'm thinking this RTA will work brilliantly with ni200 coils.