Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

It doesn't have to be anything fancy as long as it works for you. The Kanger Pro Tank 3 are very dependable workhorses.  :)

I figured I would stay on the Pro Tank 3's until I get comfortable enough to upgrade to sub ohm's. I feel like I need to do a bunch more research and stuff. 

The tank I use the most is a KPT2. I recently ordered a subtank mini kit, I still don't know why maybe shinyitus is contagious.

Fxrich you will not be disappointed with the Subox mini kit. I loved mine but sadly traded it for a hades v2 mech and another darkhorse.

Ordered two more IStick 50w from Sweet-Vapes. One to replace the one I jumped in the lake with on a lanyard to not realize it for about 10 minutes and one on standby when me or the wife do that **** again lol.

Ordered two more IStick 50w from Sweet-Vapes. One to replace the one I jumped in the lake with on a lanyard to not realize it for about 10 minutes and one on standby when me or the wife do that **** again lol.

Long Summer you sure two is enough :lol::o

Edited by cany

Long Summer you sure two is enough :lol::o

In 3 summers of vaping this is the first one I have killed like this. In fairness I was into my 2nd fifth of Makers Mark and was shotgunning beers and shooting Jager with my friends college kids (and drinking them under the table) haha.

Only other battery of any type I killed was dropped in saltwater for a long time before I found the tip of the lanyard swaying in the surf and dug it out of the sand. After a rice spa it worked another couple months before dying.

My Istick stuck itself on 50w, fired constantly on its own, and I finally heard the sound of a coil pop lol. Needless to say it started getting hot and is now in 24 feet of water.

Rats. Tapatalk app wont let me post a photo. But, I finally got a Cherry Bomber wood box mod (clone). Just can't get a pic of it to upload.

Tapatalk should let you post photos. I do it all the time, including the following pic of some recent acquisitions that I haven't shared yet. 013494f8636fa4c1d651136ffc16ef82.jpg

Left: Arthas 18650 mod by Beyond Vape with Twisted Messes RDA.

Right: The Infected Mod - Copper Clown version by USA Made Mods with Mutation X v4

I got my wire from Temco today.  I was nearly out due to many, many, poor attempts at building a huge coil in a tiny atomizer!

I also got a surprise today.  A few weeks ago Asmodus contacted me about the preorder on the Colossal.  They still do not have them, or have any news on when they might.  They offered me the  Snow Wolf 50 Watt    I decided that it would be nice to have a backup temp control mod.  I have one, and an iStick 40 TC on the way.  I really didn't care for the looks of the mod myself but I had already paid for it (January 1, 2015).  Now that it is here I kinda like it.  It is a bit larger than my Zero, but I really think it is more accurate.

SnowWolf-Wire.thumb.jpg.16cf6844b2d0c33a

Edited by jasonculp
kant spel

From My Vapor Store:

10 -- Subtank OCC Vertical Coil - V2 - 1.5Ω ohm

1 -- Black Eleaf iStick 50W  <-- This silly thing jumped into my cart when I wasn't looking. They're sneaky little devils, oh yes they are!  :evil:

From my local B&M:

4 -- Kanger Pro Tank mini 3 <-- They had them on sale for around $10 each.  :)

From My Vapor Store:

10 -- Subtank OCC Vertical Coil - V2 - 1.5Ω ohm

1 -- Black Eleaf iStick 50W  <-- This silly thing jumped into my cart when I wasn't looking. They're sneaky little devils, oh yes they are!  :evil:

From my local B&M:

4 -- Kanger Pro Tank mini 3 <-- They had them on sale for around $10 each.  :)

So how many istick 50's does that make now,Tam?

Decided to give Mt Baker Vapor a shot and put in my first order. It will arrive today, supposedly.

10mL Freebie Bottle
(Flavor Type Choice: Sweets, Nicotine Strength: 0 mg/ml)

5pk Kanger Dual Replacement Coils     
Admiral Berry Crunch E Juice Baker Vapor    
Banana Cream Pie E Juice BakerVapor    
Butterscotch E Juice Baker Vapor

Am not! I'd have more but ran out of my vape budget... but next month... mwahahaha!

Once you re-load that vape budget, you'll be able to pick up a new TC mod (IPV D2, Coupor GT, or iStick 40TC), and stock-up on Ni200 wire for your two new SubTank Mini's :sofa:

Once you re-load that vape budget, you'll be able to pick up a new TC mod (IPV D2, Coupor GT, or iStick 40TC), and stock-up on Ni200 wire for your two new SubTank Mini's :sofa:

I have never let mine get reloaded...I keep buying even though I don't have the money in the budget category.

My bosses little brother is going through Dave Ramsey classes.  He was asking me about budgeting software and I recommended YNAB.  I told him I use it myself.  He asked how I was doing with it and told him I have been using it for 2 years and have never gone over budget.  He said that was amazing.  Then I had to tell him the truth.  I fund my budget categories the last day of the month ( or as we spend it).  I put just as much as we spent in each category.  I like to call it budgeting after the fact.  You don't save any money, but you never go over budget!